When sex isn't enjoyable anymore

Guest Parrist 2.0

sex only got boring for me when i saw her all the timeif its gettin boring just stop being in eachothers faces all the time, give it a few days you'll be tearing off her tights with your teeth in no time
pumpum kisser?
if its clean and fresh ill give it a lick, better with my fingers thoughtearing off tights with teeth is a line from a song

sex only got boring for me when i saw her all the timeif its gettin boring just stop being in eachothers faces all the time, give it a few days you'll be tearing off her tights with your teeth in no time
pumpum kisser?
if its clean and fresh ill give it a lick, better with my fingers thoughtearing off tights with teeth is a line from a song
errr anywy do you nigger.

I LOVE TO LICK PUSSYPLEASE PLACE YOUR p*ssy INFRONT OF MY FACE TO LICKIT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT RANKY STANKY HOE YOU AREIF YOU HAVE A p*ssy ILL LICK ITf*ck IT HEAMAPHRODITES ILL LICK YOUR p*ssy TOOIMA p*ssy LICKER IMA p*ssy LICKERLICK THAT QUICK THAN UP IT ON FLICKER

Set unspoken goals records and targets & get mathematical n sh*t, get your timings & reps up like your in the gym.Refrain from sex until you actually cant resist your urges.Hint that shes wack, and see what creative things she comes up with.Spontinaety. Stop having sex in a bed.Get the camera out and watch back with the mrs & discuss.etc
some quality advice here

Set unspoken goals records and targets & get mathematical n sh*t, get your timings & reps up like your in the gym.Refrain from sex until you actually cant resist your urges.Hint that shes wack, and see what creative things she comes up with.Spontinaety. Stop having sex in a bed.Get the camera out and watch back with the mrs & discuss.etc
some quality advice here
Our sex hasn't been the same since