working heads:- tax rebate

The Somalian

working heads:- tax rebatemy brother is a student is he always claims his tax backhe told me to do it I thought it would be long so yesterday went onto some website they had a tax calculator and according to themI am owed £600 but they take a £60 charge or 20% whatever is higherso I decided to investigate this ting myselfjust got off the phone and im getting £1900 cheque coming in the post coz I been paying to much taxso everyone just do an enquiry because you never know tbhtax man was never going to tell me about that cash unless I never investigated myselfso do urself a favour headssearch tax rebate on Google

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL cunts. Apparently I'm not paying enough tax. They're baffled as to how I earn so much money doing only 20 hours a week. Hung up the phone quickly when she was trying to direct me to another office to get my tax higher.Why did I have to go and fast up myself? I'll wait until next year and claim then.
wot do u work as?

that tax fix site says they take 17.5% of the overall amount and then £70 or sumting...and I only have my 1 P45... hopefully that is enough...it says im owed £600
P45 is not a P60 is it. The former is what you get when you leave employment.

it says p45(s) or p60(s)it says on their site they can still investigate for us. if this is the case... fair enough...
I hadn't even bothered to look at any site to tell the truth. I was acting upon my own understanding rebates could only be done with P60's.If the HMRC do accept P45's then get on them innit. :Y: