pregnant

adjhasfdb

boy the questions going through my mind right now. but none of them will make you feel any better about the situtation so i'll llow it.Personally, I'd have to convince the girl bringing a baby into this world in your current situation will not be ideal.Put it this way, its gonna be an up-hill struggle-with uni AND a baby.f*ck it I need to know.She a link or wifey? she at uni? how old are you both? Do her family know? are her family happy about it?she planning on having the baby or has smas-mortion crossed her mind too?I'd hate to be in that situation. jeez.
wife but its not official/ shes not at uni/ 18/ her mum told me/ yes they are happy, her mum rang around telling everyone/ she asked if i wanted one i said we would talk about it
I aren't trying to take the piss but I instantly read the motive behind this as her trying to majorly influence the decision you and your girl were/are making.
Exactly what I was thinking.However, remember it's not the mother's child. It's you and your girl's. She needs to know where she stands in that because allow her determining what's happening with your yout.However, I'm not in this situation though almost been there. If she is worthy of being your wife (not no L2 that coconut wasteman type business), support her no matter what she chooses to do. She will need it whatever way she decides to go.But what I will say, is a child can never be a curse. They are a blessing. Remember that.
LOL @ the constant sending for L since what he went through lol.Boy, tell her mum to allow the hype.My gurls mum wants to be a grandparent when me & the mrs finish uni lol thats sick.

boy the questions going through my mind right now. but none of them will make you feel any better about the situtation so i'll llow it.Personally, I'd have to convince the girl bringing a baby into this world in your current situation will not be ideal.Put it this way, its gonna be an up-hill struggle-with uni AND a baby.f*ck it I need to know.She a link or wifey? she at uni? how old are you both? Do her family know? are her family happy about it?she planning on having the baby or has smas-mortion crossed her mind too?I'd hate to be in that situation. jeez.
wife but its not official/ shes not at uni/ 18/ her mum told me/ yes they are happy, her mum rang around telling everyone/ she asked if i wanted one i said we would talk about it
finishd ur year @ uni?nigga ugoin on like ur my age o suttinmy boy got some girl pregnant last yr n she gave birth n da nigga is still 16...n stil on road.live ur life
im not whatless so thats not an optionman said still on road kmt
what? nigga u didnt get wot i was trna sayi was trna say ur situation ain dat bad

Guest Lisa Turtle

LOL if that was me my mum would tump the baby out of my belly not ring around telling peopleI remember in my first year of uni I thought I was pregnant and my ex was more on keeping the child than me!You need to sit down with your girl and talk to her. This is a life changing situation but you don't have time to dwell on it. Tell her your concerns and how you feel and maybe you'll find out that her mum is more happy about the baby than she is.She may be secretly thinking that the baby doesn't fit into what she wants for her life either.