Hen do's

djbmc

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big leaving 'do' last night at work.Cycled home at 02:00am absolutely f*cked, crashed twice, f*cked my chain up. Up at 07:00 this morning, work has done bacon, egg and sausage sanwiches as well as the usual breakfast. Awesome.
Dont know why but this had me crackin up :D & C/S Lulu aswell, know a lad who's girlfriend went away, pictures all over facebook of the holiday and hes gettin mugged off completely...pictures of his girl in bed with some other lad, her doin a wet tshirt comp but the tshirt nowere to be seen, she even put 'single' on her profile when she came back so the lads addin her that she met wont think she was in a relationship& hes still with her smh toppa top mug
I dont even mean to turn this into a race thing but - mandem if you disagree just say - in my experience white guys dont usually give as much of a f*ck about their girls being sloonges or doing things like the above or the hen night thing as black people do. Thats not to say its factual but in my experience. I know many white boys who havent had it at all, but as I said, I know nuff who have moved on thinking everythings hunky dory
I took this from the venting thread and deleted it from there.

Big leaving 'do' last night at work.Cycled home at 02:00am absolutely f*cked, crashed twice, f*cked my chain up. Up at 07:00 this morning, work has done bacon, egg and sausage sanwiches as well as the usual breakfast. Awesome.
Dont know why but this had me crackin up :D & C/S Lulu aswell, know a lad who's girlfriend went away, pictures all over facebook of the holiday and hes gettin mugged off completely...pictures of his girl in bed with some other lad, her doin a wet tshirt comp but the tshirt nowere to be seen, she even put 'single' on her profile when she came back so the lads addin her that she met wont think she was in a relationship& hes still with her smh toppa top mug
I dont even mean to turn this into a race thing but - mandem if you disagree just say - in my experience white guys dont usually give as much of a f*ck about their girls being sloonges or doing things like the above or the hen night thing as black people do. Thats not to say its factual but in my experience. I know many white boys who havent had it at all, but as I said, I know nuff who have moved on thinking everythings hunky dory
I took this from the venting thread and deleted it from there.
I think white ppl tend to have more "liberal" views when it comes sexual behaviour, i for one don't necessarily think this is a good thing. Although my experience of black people's views on such matters are mainly from this site, so i could be talking sh*t coz ur all mental.Also CM Punk, the only other pics are the same but this guy's got his nob out, for obvious reasons i don't think anyone wants to see that.