Hen do's

djbmc

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
LOLOLNah it wasn't even that, I was just saying I only see those pars happen to white guise
Think about how many times you've been parred recently and the variety of situations that these pars have occurred in.One of these types of pars is just round the corner. Definitely.

Guest Lemons
So thats what it is yea, defending your white brother over your brother from another mother thats slept with your mother yeaI see fam
My mum doesn't like black boys.

Guest Cipher

Lol, making a joke about raping my boys mother is almost as bad if not worse than today when I joked to a pregnant woman about killing her and her child ...Was at the desk eating cookies, and she came through with some guy and saw me stash them away, she came in and was like 'oooh you've got a secret stash can I have one?'I was like 'of course, but now that you've seen the secret stash I'll have to kill both of you, well *gestures at her belly* all three of you'I swear as SOON as I said it, some deathly silence, sweat SWIFTLY was all up on my browI tried to say something, but my mouth just quivered instead and I'm sure i dribbled a little.I dont even think she took a cookie, just left O_o

Guest Lemons
Lol, making a joke about raping my boys mother is almost as bad if not worse than today when I joked to a pregnant woman about killing her and her child ...Was at the desk eating cookies, and she came through with some guy and saw me stash them away, she came in and was like 'oooh you've got a secret stash can I have one?'I was like 'of course, but now that you've seen the secret stash I'll have to kill both of you, well *gestures at her belly* all three of you'I swear as SOON as I said it, some deathly silence, sweat SWIFTLY was all up on my browI tried to say something, but my mouth just quivered instead and I'm sure i dribbled a little.I dont even think she took a cookie, just left O_o
Yvette?

lmao

lmao
:D

First off, no i'm not getting married, but if u was, would u let ur missus go on a hen do?Reason i'm asking is i just seen sum f*cked up pics on facebook, i'll post them in here in a bit but boy, if i was the groom the wedding would be off! Knowing wot can sometimes go on on these things would u let her?Ladies, would u let ur man go on a stag do and would u trust him?
BMC stop watching xvideos lol

lmao
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

lmao
buhahahahahaha

lmao
:D:D

lmao
buhahahahahaha
lmaosome peep show situationpeep_show_s3_ep3_mark2_400x251.jpg

lmao
buhahahahahaha

lmao
buhahahahahaha

Annoying when a thread gets deaded. Anyway bmc up the other pics as that would be the only way to get it back on track. Does her man know she put this dude genitals in her mouth?If my gurl has anything to do with strippers when they have a hen night i will dump her.Lol @ her doing anything disrespectful, straight up air.