Transferring Money from your AC to someone elses

Guest Cipher

Guest Cipher

I haven't receivied my net banking pinsAs I said in the above post, I cannot use my card to take out moneyThe person, since im trying to transfer to their acc i clearly can't hand it to them otherwise I would doand 2 days for halifax? thats f*ck*ng shite.

THEN I WOULD SUGGEST U GO TO ABBEY WITH THE PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE...WITHDRAW WOT EVER AMOUNT U NEED TO...THEN DEPOSIT IT USING THE SORT CODE & ACCOUNT NUMBER OF THE PERSON U WANT TO SEND IT TO...AND THEN IT WILL BE IN THERE ACCOUNT IN A MATTER OF SECONDS...HOW DOES THAT SOUND JIMMY...?

Guest Cipher

I have neither my passport or drivers liscence on meBeleive me, I'm aware I can do that, if I could, I would....The problem is sorted anyway, it is just the fact that I am in this situation, which is down to abbey, that Im pissed about...

Guest Cipher

Well the 60 year old hermit from bangladesh that I spoke to on the phone told me contradictory information, and considering the only abbey lines open at 02:50am when I made this thread were the emergency ones for stolen or lost cards, I thought someone here may have more useful information, as they didI dunno maybe instead I should make topics about which z-list celeb has been outed this week, or which vip2er i saw posing in gay mags.

Cipher said:
Well the 60 year old hermit from bangladesh that I spoke to on the phone told me contradictory information, and considering the only abbey lines open at 02:50am when I made this thread were the emergency ones for stolen or lost cards, I thought someone here may have more useful information, as they didI dunno maybe instead I should make topics about which z-list celeb has been outed this week, or which vip2er i saw posing in gay mags.

maybe you should, howwver maybe the 78yr old DNA idiot was actually right this once cos at 3am there was no way to transfer money into someone account without online banking, the point of 24/7 banking is that you can manage your own account ONLINE, unless u lose your card. but then common sense isnt commonly available so i understand your plight.

venom said:
Cipher said:
maybe you should, howwver maybe the 78yr old DNA idiot was actually right this once cos at 3am there was no way to transfer money into someone account without online banking, the point of 24/7 banking is that you can manage your own account ONLINE, unless u lose your card. but then common sense isnt commonly available so i understand your plight.

VENOM WENT IN HARDwentin.jpg

Guest TimeBomb
Natwest's internet banking is limited to just checking your balance n that's it.Can you ring up and transfer money to another account on a different bank?
not true, i have 3 natwest accounts and send money to people no problem.

LOLf*ckL ABBEYHow can someone use my deets to buy something in germany last month yeaabbey takes no precautions to stop this happening again, which I thought was strange but I assumed they would call for authorisation of any other transactions of a similar natureYESTERDAY someone tried to buy something again, in Holland, with my deetzSo they froze my accand now they are sending me a new card and everythingwhat the f*ck kind of bank is thisall i wanted to do was take out £30 that I owe someone and transfer it to their accnow since they have frozen my sh*t and invalidated my card, i cannotseriously is this a jokesh*t aint a game what are they playing atanyone recommend a good bank cuz I am bouncing from them ASAPstill struggling to understand whats happening tbhDO THEY THINK THIS IS A GAME?!
put it this way. when you annoy venom online, you will get annoyed by others in real life. /they may have written you a letter you didnt read

Natwest's internet banking is limited to just checking your balance n that's it.Can you ring up and transfer money to another account on a different bank?
not true, i have 3 natwest accounts and send money to people no problem.
Different account types. I have an Adapt and they par it with just balances, can't even see my standing orders or direct debits.