NEWSGROUPS FFS

Captain Planet

lol i get a STABLE 2100 kb/s on virgin....although u have to kinda forget about doin anything else SERIOUS internet related <_<you only get throttled if uve downloaded too much within the set time slots....thats why i leave my game downloads to after 9, then i just let rip like a mother f*cker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what stuff are u using d?
N I dont want any trouble or anything mate, but in future if your gonna be shortening down the name ATLEAST use a capital D...safe!Lol ok so whats "new" news O.Man....or should i not be takin any notice of what ur writing as ur under the influence?

OKFirst Download and install GrabitThen sign up to Hitnews select the 3 day free trial so you don't need to enter any card/paypal details.Now you will receive a server name from hit news as you have the trial yours will be free.hitnews.eu. as you have the trial.When you open Garbit you will prompted to choose a server and to enter the username and password, use the stuff you received from Hitnews.Also there will be a port selection, the default is 119 for Hitnews, but there is also a way to get better speeds by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to take advantage of this change to port 563 and tick the box referring to SSL.Now that this is done you will be presented with the main screen whilst connects to the server.To download files you need to first download NZB files they act pretty much as torrent files do providing information for the client (Grabit).I advise this site for 360 games.Once you find what you want and download it, click import NZB on Grabit and it should connect and begin downloading.:D