is this the way relationships are going?

MetaFives

Guest Triple XXX

for some people its no different to meeting someone at college, uni, down the road etci know ud think id b one of them bt i cnt do online relationships, strictly links that sh*t cnt b convertedn ive gone off online links aswell jus use the ones i already haveonline dating jus seems swag and extremely long

Nah mad neeky.Last time i was at the hairdressers, my hairdresser was asking another client how her son was she was like"He's fine spends most of his time in Ipswich at his girlfriends"Hairdresser: "Oh ok where did he meet her?""on the internet"The silence that followed afterwards was jokes.I would be so ashamed to say that to someone.

Guest Triple XXX
Nah mad neeky.Last time i was at the hairdressers, my hairdresser was asking another client how her son was she was like"He's fine spends most of his time in Ipswich at his girlfriends"Hairdresser: "Oh ok where did he meet her?""on the internet"The silence that followed afterwards was jokes.I would be so ashamed to say that to someone.
i never got them onesfair enough if its a link thats light years away that usee once a year, but a girlfriend?whats the f*ckin point

i never got them onesfair enough if its a link thats light years away that usee once a year, but a girlfriend?whats the f*ckin point
lol, the traveling is kinda far alone...London to Ipswich is like a 2 and a half hour journeyIve driven up to Ipswich by car b4 and its way to long...was like driving through the twighlight zone....