The Industry

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucifer was the Angel of music while in Heaven
Where did you hear this?Cause it's not in the Bible.
Depends what version you have read lol
explain?
Slight send on religion, as i am pretty sure the bible has dramtically changed and also the many diff versions must state different things
wowwhat an assumption
So you believe the bible is EXCATLY the same from when it was 1st introduced and also belive diff versions do not state diff things depsite various editions being released.I know for a FACT the JW Bible is different to King James one
if by JW you mean jehovah witness then thats not even a bible so dont claim thats a bible. the mormons have their own bible too.

explain?
Slight send on religion, as i am pretty sure the bible has dramtically changed and also the many diff versions SOMETIMES state different things
wowwhat an assumption
So you believe the bible is EXCATLY the same from when it was 1st introduced and also belive diff versions do not state diff things depsite various editions being released.I know for a FACT the JW Bible is different to King James one

Guest PROFIT2
explain?
Slight send on religion, as i am pretty sure the bible has dramtically changed and also the many diff versions SOMETIMES state different things
wowwhat an assumption
f*ck jehovah!

Guest Cipher
them chinese whispers there
:rolleyes: I don't move like that, if i beleive something its through self interpretation.
How did you come to this interpretation?+Why are people arguing about the diff versions of the bible when its universally known that it has been changed not least through simple translation from hebrew to latin to english etc?+Profit do you know Jehova means god?

explain?
Slight send on religion, as i am pretty sure the bible has dramtically changed and also the many diff versions must state different things
wowwhat an assumption
if by JW you mean jehovah witness then thats not even a bible so dont claim thats a bible. the mormons have their own bible too.
New World Translation is their bibile

Snoop though what are you chatting about cuz in previous threads I've seen you say white people are the devil, evil etcHow can you beleive this and that?
Snoop was a characterTirunih= meAs i said before, All the things i said as snoop was not me being myself, it was a gimmick. please don't hold me against how i was with snoop coz thats not me.

If you compare the King James and New King James Versions with the newer translations (e.g. the New International Version, New American Standard, New Living Translation, etc.) - you will notice that several verses are entirely missing from the newer translations. Examples are John 5:4, Acts 8:37, and 1 John 5:7. Mark 16:9-20 is another example, although it is always placed in the text or in footnotes.
The answer is that the translators did not believe these verses should have been in the Bible to begin with
lol @ taking the "spoken word" for some harry potter book, "nah that shouldnt be in there"

Guest WAVESURFER
Snoop though what are you chatting about cuz in previous threads I've seen you say white people are the devil, evil etcHow can you beleive this and that?
Snoop was a characterTirunih= meAs i said before, All the things i said as snoop was not me being myself, it was a gimmick. please don't hold me against how i was with snoop coz thats not me.
Tirunih started off as some kind of comedy faux-Jamaican though.

i was going to start off a next character before brisco told me to llow it.

My opinion on the matter;I believe artist like Rihanna,Jay-Z,Beyonce,Madonna, Lady Gaga,50 cent, lil wayne and more have been gifted by God, however they have been given the choice on which route to go, Good vs Evil.I think they have favoured the devil's side instead, because the devil tempted & rewarded them with crazy amounts of wealth and unlimited amounts of fame. It's like adam & eve, they were both tempted by the devils forbidden tree of fruit even though God told them not to do it, but the devil tempted them and they favoured the devils side. When you have people like Nas, Alicia keys,Usher ect they are as much talented as the ones i've listed, but they are not as wealthy and famous as them, why? because they are more godly. i do believe that music is one of many tools the devil uses to stray us away.Wealth + Power = Evil
Nas was mentioned in the Dr Dre videoI just see it as entertainment
which is the devils ploy imoit's a sad thing though in a wayone of the users on here ( i think it was duzza not sure) said that the society we live in today, it's hard for us to live a life that isn't sinful because we have too much things that tempts us, like sex,riches,music,360's ect .I just think we are coming to a stage were the devil holds more power than God on this planet, and this is basically the devils stamping ground. And a time will come soon where it will all come to an end. @ laid back yes
tempts us ??I have a 360 for entertainment, same with music, videos etc nothing more nothing less
Yes temptedwe are put through test in everyday life which determines where we will go in the afterlife, these test are difficult because we face many hurdles on the way that prevent us from doing well in the test.In other words the devil uses the finer things in our mortal life for us to join his side, have you ever watched bedazzled? i'm not trying to say that the film has any relation to us in real life ( i dunno), but the person sold their soul to the devil so they could have a better quality of life. The devil can give you all the things you want in this life but eventually he will want something in return.
Maybe its just me, but i really just take things for face value, spesh things like what we have been talking about, some may say thats not a good trait, but where does it end when your questioning everything"oh Arsenals 1st strip is red, red is the color always associated with the devil, therfore by supporting arsenal i am a devil worshipper"
that's being stupid though with the arsenal thing.the only people that do the questioning are atheist

god = gooddevil = evil these two energies if u will (i wont) battle for the soul of all things on the planet,wether u subscribe to a set religion or not
If you believe that there is such thing as evil then you've lost.
sets to ignore
Cheesus Christ. Thanks for the edit btw.You are going to argue with me about the semantics in the wording of two ideals/mindsets to drive home your point.smfh.

theres always undertones in music. many i beleive are not with the knowledge or direction of the artists.lucifer was like THE choirmaster in heaven, so music is his playground. music and entertainment have the most impact on young people so of course there will be some evil influence.

:lol::lol: Is he your life coach bro?

:lol::lol: Is he your life coach bro?
LOL