FAO FRANK FURTA

Avon Barksdale

FRANK UR TRYING WAY TO HARDU HAD A CUPLE GOOD BARSBUT YOUR NOT A FRONT RUNNERYOU MADE A MISTAKE BY STEPPING OUT OF THAT DARK CORNERNOBODY REALLY FINDS YOU FUNNY TBHHOW MANY PPL HAVE QUOTED U IN THE LAST 7DAYS LAUGHING AT YOUR POSTS AND COMPARE THAT TO HOW MANY 'FUNNY POSTS' U MADENOT EVEN SENDINGJUST CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM BRAH

FRANK UR TRYING WAY TO HARDU HAD A CUPLE GOOD BARSBUT YOUR NOT A FRONT RUNNERYOU MADE A MISTAKE BY STEPPING OUT OF THAT DARK CORNERNOBODY REALLY FINDS YOU FUNNY TBHHOW MANY PPL HAVE QUOTED U IN THE LAST 7DAYS LAUGHING AT YOUR POSTS AND COMPARE THAT TO HOW MANY 'FUNNY POSTS' U MADENOT EVEN SENDINGJUST CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM BRAH
Thing is i dont try to be funny.. you on the other hand....

YOU DONT TRY TO BE FUNNY?

Furta is a faggot i can say that much. Not even a faggot a coward shook d*ckhead.
mate just because you to share clothes dont mean you gotta get involved.
FatLady.jpgName: Bumbaclass's mumAge: 45Nationality: IndianClub: Swingers UnitedLeague: LowerPosition: WheelbarrowCurrent Ability: 3/10Potential Ability: 10/10Information About The Player: likes to be strangled mid game.
she thinks she rod stewart with that croky voice.
lol if rodrigou wasnt born a fag he would probably be a gun man.
Tonight baby sitting and trying to work this damn iPhone out.Tomorrow seeing the family/bbq.Sunday lunch with the girls..
I'll come and show you the ropes, put the kid to bed.
Do you ever sit and wonder how somali's have managed to evolve into such ugly f*ckers?
bumbaclass r u american ?
Indian.
bumbacunts the type of guy who would record a phonecall with you and send it to the police.
But you lot will happily eat it
how many racoons have you eaten mate?
has that tracy who works in the queen vic got a contract that prohibites her to speak or summit.
fucmdk.gifDo i look like find this funny fam?
lol what a pelican looking c*nt.
I see a camel toe in the last pic.
AND THATS JUST FOR THE LAST COUPLE DAYSIF YOU DONT TRY AND BE FUNNY WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT IS SO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I DODID YOU NOT TYPE IN SLUTTY WHITE FAT WOMEN INTO GOOGLE AND GIGGLE TO URSELF INKIN TF AND CO WOULD COME AND APPLUAD YOU?FYL