football bets this season

Jdot

PaddyPower and Ladbrokes allow you to do 10p Bets. I don't mind doing tiny bets for a decent return, allows me to do a few Accumilators with a better chance. Had a 25p Treble on the Horses a while back that returned £67 - It's easy to say imagine if you put more on it but sods law always tells me if I did they wouldn't of won.

Cant sleep so i placed a few tings on the football Made a killin last week still , this is what iv put on today'S games , all accumulators.

• Everton @ +320

• Chelsea @ -400

• Blackburn @ +105

• Barcelona @ -1000

• Valencia @ -225

• Inter Milan @ -500

• Barcelona @ -1000

• Inter Milan @ -500

• AC Milan @ -133

• Udinese @ -150

• Bayern Munich @ +140

• Man City @ -110

• Chelsea @ -400

• Birmingham @ +275

• Fulham @ +500

• Tottenham @ -167

• Chelsea @ -400

• Sunderland @ +500

• Bayern Munich @ +140

• AC Milan @ -133

• Bayern Munich @ +140

• Inter Milan @ -500

• Almeria @ +110

• Valencia @ -225

• Chelsea @ -400

• Tottenham @ -167

• Barcelona @ -1000

• CSKA Sofia @ -275

• AC Milan @ -133

• Udinese @ -150

any1 else bettin??

Oh yeah and messi to score a hatrick @1200 , i was gna do it last match had doubts tho ,

Yep will have a look at them a lil later on. Did quite a few last night but missed out on 1 from QPR and Derby drawing, and Notts County not scoring on another.

I was looking last night at

Roma

Fiorentina

Chelsea

Rangers

10/1 - Looks like a decent enough Bet... I'll probably end up changing my mind later though and them all 4 of them winning.

lol @ This Football betting though really... Am at the end of my tether with it. Celtic lose to St Mirren 4-0... AC Milan lose to Parma..... Fiorentina have beat Catania in all of their last 7 meetings and now lose 1-0. Rangers lose 1-0 to Dundee Utd.......

Can't be Life.

lol @ This Football betting though really... Am at the end of my tether with it. Celtic lose to St Mirren 4-0... AC Milan lose to Parma..... Fiorentina have beat Catania in all of their last 7 meetings and now lose 1-0. Rangers lose 1-0 to Dundee Utd.......

Can't be Life.

was all over st mirren upsetting celtic at 7/1,they had it coming after a few close losses.was my pick of the week last week along with millwall beating leeds( 3/1) and wolves taking care of hammers(4/1)...

today crystal palace at 12/5 was the big price selection but i am unpleasantly surprised at the rangers result after watching them massacre hearts at the weekend

but its always the way the result u have the most faith in lets you down,this is why usually i have the foresight to bet against my top selections....

tomorrow i think of an arselona draw and dundee utd @ 15/8 to beat hibz ,who are struggling to find consistency but watch them pull something out the bag now

also i want to know wat u men are thinking about this europa bullshit im only doing small stakes as i have no confidence but im thinking benfica win,fulham draw and am drawn to standard liege beating hamburger at 6/1 ? but wat information have you lot got from the various agents and wags you are hobnobbing with atm

nice work

but wat u saying about this europa bullshit tomorrow,im thinking of sidestepping the whole thing atm but not really

dont see any out right winners tbh...

southampton to win against brighton is a gd bet though.

Corinthians

Vasco Da Gama

FC Basel

Grasshoppers

only teams 2moro i can see winning

with europa i would say All home wins....but thats to take on board.. im not saying bet on them.

yh i like southampton,grasshoppers and basel, randers and sparta prague as well maybe but there not so clear cut

will probly go with fulham and benfica as well for the hell of it

i need to investigate the world of south american football but for some reason it seems to me the kind of place were there is a lot of match fixing and corruption etc,given that there mostly catholics lmao

yh i like southampton,grasshoppers and basel, randers and sparta prague as well maybe but there not so clear cut

will probly go with fulham and benfica as well for the hell of it

i need to investigate the world of south american football but for some reason it seems to me the kind of place were there is a lot of match fixing and corruption etc,given that there mostly catholics lmao

there is a lot of that

but vasco and corinthians are popular sides so a lot goes in their favoir lmao

been betting on one brazilian team called botafogo a lot recently..they win quite a bit.