football bets this season

Jdot

• 5 weeks later...

First real bet of the season Sunderland to beat Wigan 7/4United to beat Pompey 1/3City to beat Hull 1/4Middlesborough to beat Peterbourgh 5/4Cardiff to beat Ipswich 8/11Scunthorpeto beat Leicester5/4 West Brom to beat Shef Wed 11/10 £3 on looking at a return of £252.49looking at a New Years eve fund was gonna put on 5 but i aint greedy drinks are on me if it comes off everyone happy with capri-sun?corbet sports

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mjtjs1.jpg

Potential return = £300+

Fingers crossed!

Iffy ones: Arsenal to score 3 or more & Hibs goals to equal 110-130minutes Lol. thought id throw that one in for a bit of fun.

Confident about Bayern Winning and Gomez scorin at anytime. 5.00 to score first aint too bad at all. Bayerns form right now is IMMENSE. Fiorentinas on the other hand. Lol. Threw a lil Asian Handicap aswell to try and boost the money. I can see Bayern getting a couple.

Hibs shouldnt lose to St.Johnstones seeing as SJ have one of the worst defences in the league and Hibs Stokes is second top scorer.

Win both halves at 8.00 looked OVER nice.

Either way people wish me luck!! :D

3 draw accs >>>

thursday had juventus,salzburg and rubin but threw in psv as an afterthought,that was a mistake

yday did alright with the scots and championship/league 1 teams

today ive got sevilla draw,atl madrid draw and juventus ftw,juventus also on a 5 acc evrything else is good...palermo f*ck*ng up my party atm,shud of put juve draw on this 3 at least

edit 0-2 atm oh well

trixies, patents,heinz etc .>>>>>

wake up in the AM , compose a bet

/dr dre

whichever day the scots games wer postponed i had 3 of those little pieces of sh*t on a 9 acc,so just got the payout on the other six,was disappointed cud of been a large payout (they wer relatively safe picks the postponed ones)

got over 30 accs on for tomorrow lmao

hopefully some of those little faggots come in

esp norwich,rangers,man u,arsenal,leeds,newcastle,rochester etc as these are amongst my anchor selections but i have taken care to hedge many outcomes i feel

also were is walsall mite have to go to this match to have a word with both teams about playing for a draw or letting millwall win rly

but best of luck with yr weekend selections