football bets this season

Jdot

i think we can rely on atl mad,liverpool and notts co to do business today,anyone thinking any diffrent?

bad day for accs yesterday

most got deaded by one team i overbacked early on,my only hope in the end was for a notts county draw and metz win,which wud of brought two accs in nicely,bournemouth came thru and got the late draw but metz failed

was watching the notts co game they had a clear goal disallowed but hey

nice result for 1860 munich yday though

today im on coventry,middlesborough,dunfermline,carlisle,southampton

i have a deficiency in calling english games but none of these lazy europeans are playing today

and i do like inter to win or draw at those prices since jose will be promising his players new cars and sh*t,but i concede chelsea are the better in form side

on another note who watches time of our lives on sky sports,cant them man just go down the pub and reminisce f*ck*ng hell

Yea a lot of the Championship Teams were f*cked up tonight. Had a couple quid on Inter Milan though, f*ck knows why they were 5/1

its literally a feast wen u get english teams against foreigners in this country,re my post in the midweek topic

made a few quid on inter myself and im up for the day,but were im not up by the various grand i could of been,its normal for me to view it as a harrowing loss

so continues the deadly game of accumulator we choose to play

landed a couple nice ones yday,caught the dundee draw,i love the dots,predictable ginger bastards

this one waiting on the last two results,also had it without them,wud be some mad icing on the cake

barcelona

bordeaux

newcastle

exeter

morton

e.stirling

juventus

panathinaikos

may hedge with draws

not much going on today,this europa sh*t is up in the air for me,may look into it more thoroughly before i head out to the opium den to compose my bets in a spiritual trance,wolfsburg and werder b may well take care of business though,mite throw them in a treble with sporting,mite not

1Wolfsburg v Rubin Kazan (Backing Wolfsburg @ 1.78)2W Bremen v Valencia (Backing W Bremen @ 2.09)3Sp Lisbon v Atl Madrid (Backing Sp Lisbon @ 2.3)4Standard v Panathinaikos (Backing Panathinaikos @ 2.89)5Anderlecht v Hamburg (Backing The Draw @ 3.4)6Fulham v Juventus (Backing Juventus @ 2.98)7Marseille v Benfica (Backing Marseille @ 2.15)

7-Folds SelectionsOdds*StakePotential windeleteBetMinus.gif1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7549.08£10.00£5480.80

1Wolfsburg v Rubin Kazan (Backing Wolfsburg @ 1.78)2W Bremen v Valencia (Backing W Bremen @ 2.09)3Sp Lisbon v Atl Madrid (Backing Sp Lisbon @ 2.3)4Standard v Panathinaikos (Backing Panathinaikos @ 2.89)5Anderlecht v Hamburg (Backing The Draw @ 3.4)6Fulham v Juventus (Backing Juventus @ 2.98)7Marseille v Benfica (Backing Marseille @ 2.15)

7-Folds SelectionsOdds*StakePotential windeleteBetMinus.gif1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7549.08£10.00£5480.80

lol @ not getting 1 result right

might aswell of played lotto

Tonight was a night for goals it was always on the cards after the 1st legs.

I had two bets my main and big bet.

For my big i did a accamulator goals galore on betfred with both teams to score.

Fulham v Juventus = won

Liverpool v Lille = lost

Marseille v Benfica = won

Sporting v Atletico Madrid = won

Standard Liege v Panathinaikos = lost (dunno why i did that was stupid)

Werder Bremen V Valencia = won

£5 bet potential winnings £170

Lost that.

For my main i did a trixie bet.

Liverpool vs Lille over 2.5 goals = won

Fulham vs Juventus over 2.5 goals = won

Werder Bremen vs Valencia both teams to score = won

£20 bet potential winnings £76.86

I won that.

Yesterday i had my two bets.

Did a scorecast.

Messi to score first Barca to win 3-0.

£5 bet potential winnings £90

Lost that because Bojan scored in the last min.

For my main i did a trixie again.

Bordeaux v Olympiacos both teams to score = won

Barcelona v Stuttgart over 2.5 goals = won

Exeter v Bristol Rovers under 2.5 goals = won.

£20 bet potential winnings £74.12

I won that.

So a pretty good two days.

thats some nice betting learn,

i need to get more involved in the over under/ asian handicap and scorecast etc

letting to many of these first goalscorers/anytime goalscorers slip by

yesterday i just bet for the sake of it but today theres a lot on

dutch jupiler league,bundesliga 2,french league 2,serie b etc

I only ever do small amounts now, since betting online it's usually 25p - £3 Accumilators compared to my £10-£20 in the Bookshops. Off the Football I'd say the best Win I managed was about £150 off a £1 Accu maybe. I've been 1 Match off countless of times, One time I was 1 match away on 2 sheets for £200odd and £300 odd off £1 and the f*cked up thing was 1 Sheet had Tottenham to Win, 1 Had Fulham to win, Tottenham were playing Fulham and were winning 3-1 and it ended up being 3-3 lol Sods Law.

I only ever do small amounts now, since betting online it's usually 25p - £3 Accumilators compared to my £10-£20 in the Bookshops. Off the Football I'd say the best Win I managed was about £150 off a £1 Accu maybe. I've been 1 Match off countless of times, One time I was 1 match away on 2 sheets for £200odd and £300 odd off £1 and the f*cked up thing was 1 Sheet had Tottenham to Win, 1 Had Fulham to win, Tottenham were playing Fulham and were winning 3-1 and it ended up being 3-3 lol Sods Law.

which online betting do 25p?

betfair is on some £2 minimum accumulators.

rushed out twenty stupid accs today watched them all die by a whisker till my last one is left four teams left playing in it,need lecce to win they are down 1-0 at half time,so i think f*ck it and start planning some sensible sh*t for tomorrow.check back half an hour later and lecce are up 1-2 but now bohemians are losing 2-1 now at the 86th minute so i think f*ck it.check back and bohemians are up 2-3 in the space of a minute...both teams go on to win 2-4 . sweet. had to many close calls today though,and if besiktas hadnt allowed a late equaliser things wud be better..but cannot complain tbh,tomorrow i will place those mad singles and patents though word up