NFL 2009/10 Season

A Bit Better

lol 85 is a fool he reminds me of omar white from oz,he cant help clowning around so mcmanus (nfl) has to put him in the hole,30 grand for the poncho stunt is a bit much tho imo

And I know the Redskins have been playing well recently (and narrowly losing) but they're not beating us. We have a very shitty schedule but there's no way they go through ahead of us and the Giants.
nah redskins will lose the division but wat i mean is with the way there playing now they shud beat giants and cowboys in upcoming games.they are focused now that portis is out but will they do enough for zorn to keep his jobas for ap he is still a monster and should go to pro bowl on the strength,but look at wer cards shut him down- the previous week chris johnson got over 100 yds rushing,i think hes got over a 100 most weeks this season.but the thing with ap is that hes a big star so defences study him closely and try to eradicate him from the game,but farve gets a nice screen pass out to him and we see his receiving yards go up perhaps.speaking of star rushers lmao at heads trying to tackle maurice jones drew,they need to get about three guys to just bury him with shovels he just keeps breaking tackles.but will dallas be able to deal with LT and sproles this weekend along with rivers and the air game?i doubt it,but for some reason william hill has dallas as the favourite,even though sd havent lost a december game since 06.as for ravens there is only so much defense can do,although some teams have had a walk in the park with them they are still a hard hitting unit albeit not to an elite degree.ravens o is way to tentative and for this i blame harbaugh,flacco is competent but the only time they get ambitious with the air game is during clutch minutes with desperation drives and this results in turnovers.rice is nice but if they put more confidence in flaccos arm as a rule the offence can put together some drives and let the aging defence rest sometimes

The more they pass, the more time the D sees on the field though. Through interceptions, turnovers or even completions. Their D just don't look like they used to. QBs are boying Ed Reed off like he people do to their dogs when they pretend to throw a stick.AP should go to the Pro Bowl just from that game where he stopped running to throw a guy out the way, then started up again and still beat everyone to the endzone. But it's interesting how teams are shutting him down.LMFAO at the Steelers. I wish somebody would gif Mike Tomlin's face when the Browns defended that last pass! f*ck*ng Superbowl champs lose to the Browns!? Big Ben... Big f*ck*ng Ben, gets sacked EIGHT times!? Hilarious!What's the name of the Steelers guard with the long hair? Looks like Samoan or whatever. Saw him just let guys run by him on a couple sacks! Guy should be benched for the rest of the season for that sh*t.

chris kemoatu,i missed that game but usually he is on this thing,as with the rest of the steelers o-line. i know big ben holds the ball but 8 sacks vs the cleveland browns is a bit much.i think there must be some split locker room issues going on in pittsburgh,must be fun being mike tomlin right nowas for ravens yh i hear that but sometimes i am just expecting them to punt on first down and hope the d can deal with the field position,and i guess its not harbaugh alone,both coordinators are doing a bad job (but they get it right for some games)sky got bengals-vikings and chargers-cowboys tomorrow,both games should be bangers,fives got eagles- giants ..nice

RIP chris henry tragic stuffno longer backing chargers this weekend due to bereavement galvanization factorhow about that eagles giants game last week though? rly want to shake andy reids hand for playing exactly the kind of football i wud hope to see from this team.how about vick the redzone trump card that will pay off in the play offs?and mcnabb is the deep ball badman with all these weapons like desean jackson,avant,celek,maklin etc great stuff from this team,plus westbrook will be back soon to help out lesean mccoy in the backfield,one of the most if not the engaging offence in the league right nowlooks like the ravens had it all coming together against the lions but does it even count,have you seen how the lions defence plays?they more or less dontlooks like kemo was injured allegedly,bookies have steelers as favorites hosting the packers,will they have there sh*t together against this playoff team if they get beaten by three of the weaker teams? im going with green bay this wkndbroncos had a shot against colts if it wernt for mcdaniels obsession with proving no gain moreno was a decent draft pick.brandon marshalls reception record can only be encouraging though,wat a clinicf*ck the saints for only putting 3 points over atlanta,that lost me a potential grand,credit to the falcons though they had some interesting stuff worked out for it and some terribly inconsistent calls for pass interference,but this is wat is happening for both colts and saints as there perfect seasons remain semi-engineered by officials looking fwd to colts jags tonight,usually a good matchup,with jags hoping to bolster there playoff campaign,u know the whole season is just clutch rehearsal for the colts thoughoh yeah how about ap against the bengals though,97 yards rushing,40 receiving,two tds he is still here or hereabouts

was a sick game, the boys really turned it on ,i think jerry jones told evry1 they will be losing there jobs if they didnt win,they played well in every phase,romo was on point that beady eyed bastard.jonothan vilma was the only guy who turned up for the saints until the 4th quarter wer they arrogantly assumed unbeaten voodoo will help them win.bare dropped catches incl. a sitter for devery henderson in the endzone.and the dallas pass rush was doing a lot,bringing demarcus ware in on 3rd downs>>>wether the saints have run out of steam or this will help them refocus in the long run remains to be seen,but i think the latter.but yh dallas were looking like a playoff team out therehow are broncos gunna lose to the raiders at home again f*ck*ng morons ,currently throwing away this wildcard spot,mcdaniels has to stop running moreno into a brick wall on every down,wats going thru that guys head??

havent seen the vikings game yet,but ive seen aps touchdown in the game ok its short yardage but he still broke a few tackles nicely,plus he stays producing for my fantasy team ... guess hes a 'prestige' back now like lt,his yards and tds for the season are still good ok hes not having a breakthrough year but hes done that,vikings are a multidimensional team this year ..also i heard brad childress wanted to bench favre but he refused to come off lmao, i will watch this game soon, gotta watch giants redskins tonightshould be decent

What are you watching these games on?We got rid of our kicker (thank f*ck). f*cker missed a 24 yard field goal! How can your one job be to make field goals and you can't make an easy one like that!?Interesting that we brought in Suisham though as he just got the boot from the Redskins. I wonder what's the highest position a kicker has ever come in the draft. sh*t, do they even get drafted or do free agents just get picked up?

i stream of various sites which i can pm u the links but i am shook to post the links as the eye of mordor is always watching , basically watch a couple games simultaneosly on sunday,then watch the replays of c5 and sky games during the week,stream mnf and basically watch nfl network 24/7 which replays the '4 best games' each week,schedule available on nfl.com,tomorrow theyre replaying the ind jac game which was a banger shame garrard couldnt bring the wolf to the door,annoyingly they usually show games u will of seen already but they do show some good classic games towards the end of the week as wellif i cud use torrents i wud d/l most games,if any1 knows any sites that keep streamable games that arent 18 rapidshare .rars let me knowas for kickers they do get drafted sometimes but usually a free agency thing i think,due to the unpredictable mental toughness factor/stress of the job etc..bit silly releasing suisham, u know he is going to score the winning points next monday,and u can stick a fork in zorn right now and he knows it

f*ck this game. f*ck*ng Titans are idiots. So many f*ck*ng flags in the first half. How you gonna give up 30 yards worth of STUPID penalities on one play when the Chargers only actually managed 2 between the whistles.Going to bed. Titans are done. Only thing that matters in Tenesse right now is Chris Johnson breaking that record.

missed the game ,gonna watch the reply on sky this afternoon,was a xmas gift from the bookies though at 7/5 and +3 on the spread,but so many tough matchups coming up this week, houston at miami,who will win this game? you want to say texans if schaub has a typical good day,and henne has a typical erratic day,but miami is a physical team with a lot of fight wen it wants,was a good late effort against titans last week with 18 unanswered pts,shame they lost in ot,3 fumbles from ricky williams,will he protect the ball this week,cos a part of me does like miami as an unlikely playoff team.i like wat tony sparano has done with the wildcat/ patcat,kept things unpredictable for defences despite losing ronnie brown,i think they can still be dangerousbroncos are at philadelphia in a win or go home situation,if its the good broncos they can do it,its going to come down to the defense being brilliant and the offence executing efficiently but this will more be down to mcdaniels play calling,hes got the pieces,if he f*cks up again this week then hes got to go,but theres a chance he can pull it together and evry1 will call him a genius..which is it going to be coach>ravens steelers should be a quality game,i give the edge to the steelers,who are currently 66/1 to win the superbowl btw,i think ben is back on his championship game after that 500 yds/ last second win game with green bayi also like jaguars against patriots this week as a +7.5 underdog,but should be a wild and crazy unpredictable weekend all round