NFL 2009/10 Season

A Bit Better

was a beautiful game

tony homo got raped, 6 sacks - hats off to the vikings d line the pressure was real

brett favre threw 4 tds and 0 interceptions while remaining steadfast in the pocket 230 yds 134 passer rating or something

didnt even pass that much

only prob was always using the same no gain delayed handoff with ap

theyve gotta learn some sweeps or something for the saints game,chester taylor had much better production on the ground

Our D couldn't stop them and our O couldn't get going. And Romo is so f*ck*ng predictable. 4th and 4, it's a pass, of course he goes to Witten. Guys open all over the place but he goes to Witten who's not even at the sticks and gets tackled before he can take another step. Douche.

Wish I'd gone to watch Avatar.

LMFAO at Jets vs Colts. They're gonna get destroyed. Superbowl's gonna be f*ck*ng immense this year. As a Cowboys fan I can admit the better team won (obviously) and they deserve to be there. Only could've been a better final 4 if the Chargers won. Some of the best QBs in the league right thurr.

Gonna book the monday after Superbowl sunday off work tomorrow.

Also, you guys hear about Ocho being added to the Pro Bowl list? He's the second alternate coz the Patriots guys were injured (Welker and Moss).

colts better shut them out next week i dont want to see sanchez doing his pansy td celebration again this season

ocho deserves to go pro bowl im happy for him.

also the broncos and 49ers play in london on halloween this year

it is a fact that i must attend this game but i hear its like a lottery to get tickets

next week though,vikings at new orleans,its going to be hectic,very very hectic

i dont believe it.mike nolan has left broncos to go to dolphins

we are probly getting dean pees from new england which along with mcd is the same oc/dc combo that went 18-0 with the patriots

but to lose 3 coaching assistants in the offseason so far is nuts,not to mention brandon marshall and tony scheffler

and nolan is surely one of the greatest defensive coordinators in the league?

this crazy plan to get rid of all of denvers talent better pay off next season coach thats all i can say at this juncture

Vikings are on this ting finally, about f*ck*ng time. All we rass needed was a QB. Favre is that guy.

I beg we draft in a badboy QB when he goes or trade for Matt Ryan or Mark Sanchez somehow.

Say nuttin. Vikings going all the way. Saints will get disposed of like the Cowboys.

Well done to the Saints.

Dunno how it took the whole f*ck*ng season for someone to use the gameplan of hitting Favre every f*ck*ng chance you get. Guy is old and when he gets hurt he doesn't play as well. If a few more teams had paid attention to his season with the Jets he might never have made it this far. But I respect what he did. Wanted him to go all the way.

Hoping the Saints win now. New Orleans need it more than Indianapolis and I don't like the idea of a team that are sh*t at running the ball winning the Superbowl.

pissed for vikes,saints beat the sh*t out of the old man, lot of nice blitz packages

ap was up for this one but just the fumbles,6 minesota fumbles they were lucky to be tied at full time

and then favre throws a pick smh guy looked weary before the game kicked off tbh i dnt think hes up for doing this all again,he mite as well though

credit to the saints though theyve made a season out of creating turnovers,but can they stop the colts?

was watching ochocinco interview earlier hes saying hes going to be punting and taking field goals at the pro bowl lmfaoo

• 2 weeks later...