NFL 2009/10 Season

A Bit Better

A great Superbowl!!

Although the Colts made some good plays they never made any big plays, Overall Colts are a better side, even though the saints were my personal favourite.

Manning is a sick quarterback unfortunately his receivers did not do enough due the Saints game plan.

I was expecting Bush to make an impact, he did his job but Brees & Thomas stole the show imo.

I would love to see the Saints build on from this, but because it's the NFL, stability is a rare thing to come by.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints didn't go far in the play-offs next season.

• 3 weeks later...

lt is old for a back but hes still got a couple years of production perhaps,they shud just switched his carries with sproles,maybe its just financial

or maybe san diego just trying to deflect from the fact that the guy they kicked out of town in favour of the enormously disappointing philip rivers just won the superbowl this year

lt is old for a back but hes still got a couple years of production perhaps,they shud just switched his carries with sproles,maybe its just financial

or maybe san diego just trying to deflect from the fact that the guy they kicked out of town in favour of the enormously disappointing philip rivers just won the superbowl this year

Also been released. The Chargers have lost their motherf*cking minds.

Apparently the Ravens are interested in TO.

i aint up on all the details but to me it looks like these specific franchises (jets and chargers) are scapegoating there backs for the qbs they want to build there franchises around

as if to say 'with a new running system in place,next yr we will make the superbowl were last year we failed'

watched a few minutes of the combine but i need to catch up on all this offseason business soon

The combine is basically like this.

The QBs have all lost their f*ck*ng minds and didn't throw.

Tebow is an athlete.

The DBs are f*ck*ng dangerous. (Hayden f*cked up his 40)

Suhk or whatever his name is will be 1st pick.

All D and O line look good.

As for the Jets sacrificing the running game that got them into the playoffs... f*ck 'em. The Chargers can also f*ck off. Get rid of LT, fine, but Sproles too!? So you're gonna bring in two backs!? They could never be bringing in a rookie for one of those spots so what is their plan?!

Sidenote: I had the way Mariucci thinks Washington is gonna buy EVERYONE. The first word out of his mouth when discussing any free agent is Redskin. Frikking ridiculous. I know they have money but sh*t.

EDIT: THESE CUNTS HAVE PUT MILES AUSTIN UP FOR GRABS!!!! I'M FUMING RIGHT NOW!! Don't think anyone will take him for the amount they want (1st and 3rd) but still f*ck*ng gay!

Dansby to Miami. Highest paid LB in the league! Don't see it personally but whatever. Good fit.

Boldin to the Ravens. Think they need one more receiver but I doubt it will be TO. I actually think Ocho might get his wish and get TO in Cinci. That would be sick. Those two on the same team. They might as well set up a joint bank account and have a direct debit to the league for their celebration fines.

The Browns kept Cribbs. Dunno how they could ever consider not keeping him but whatever.

The beast that is Julius Peppers has gone to the Bears.

The Seahawks are looking at Social's favourite receiver, Brandon Marshall. I feel for him going to such a sh*t team but he'll go anywhere at this point.

Croamartie has gone to the Jets. f*ck playing against them in 2010/11 if you don't have a good running game. Try shut down your number 1 and humber 2 receiver. Could be deep.

And to top it off, Big Ben Roth has been accused of sexual assault.