EXAM RESULTS

streets.

ra wanted to do economics at manchester and its in clearing for BBB...feelin like I should ave applied this year....arghrgharghajghlol
how u know its BBB the uni website im looking at just says the subjects they got vacancies for, not the actual requirements
it says one sec ill get the link,on anuva note, I aint applied for ucas, can I still phone up and go uni in theory? Not looking to go but just wondering
Ye doogie this is what im doing i aint got ucas neitherThx for the link

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats clearing sayin?i wanna start that sh*t tonightARGHI BEG i get good Siocology and English lit gradescos my Biology A2 is DEAD but my AS is alright so I should be able to blag it and say but Mr University owner dude u see my AS's I have potential dargie let me in
loolu never know maybe the grade boundaries will be low akh?

My course has not appeared in clearing list:(
doesn't that mean it's more likely you're in?
I took it as...they filled all spaces and have none left....Hold on do they decline peope then offer to next poeplouchI dnnowhat does it menaulooking to go Uni of Notts...I wanna go Notts Trent stillwhat u wanan take DubbyEDIT: was going to correct my spelling but it accurately captures the disjointed and broken state of my mind, the effects of my despair are not only showing pragmatically, but linguistically Yeah well done Carl where was that in your English Synoptic Exam

the list is sh*t bare unis in places I didnt know existedwhere the f*ck is Keele?KEEEEEELE?Would only go Sussex,Nottingham,Bristol and my one out of that list/swear if ur uni appears on there that means there is more likely spaces in the course cos they aint filled the spots and need more people?or is it cos they thought I was sh*t and are offering my spot?