EXAM RESULTS

streets.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has put me in a rejoicing mood.GOOD LUCK youngers and youngettes. Hope you get what you're looking for.lol @ a BEng in Engineering and expecting a (engineering) job in the future.Congrats to those who got what their looking for. Post what results you got.Trust, the feeling gets better and better.

My little sis got in to Oxford!!!! Too tired to comprehend it all. My house needs a sponsorship by Kleenex.
Well f*ck*ng done. To read what?

Guest Ian Wright 8
lol @ a BEng in Engineering and expecting a (engineering) job in the future.
This is kinda funny, but I knew you'd come up in this thread of all the threads in the world.bare annoying

This is kinda funny, but I knew you'd come up in this thread of all the threads in the world.bare annoying
Old habits die hard I guess.He actually participates more in other threads and actually writes in slang now as well.

Guest Ian Wright 8
Old habits die hard I guess.He actually participates more in other threads and actually writes in slang now as well.
lol seenwats good tites?

Guest Ian Wright 8
A lot of sh*t has fallen through for me recently. Just trying to get back on my feet and keep it moving. Soon though, soon.What you been on bruddah? How come you ain't been on the 360 in time?
i tried to play the other day for about half hour, but things just keep coming up that preclude meu still in N18?

A lot of sh*t has fallen through for me recently. Just trying to get back on my feet and keep it moving. Soon though, soon.What you been on bruddah? How come you ain't been on the 360 in time?
i tried to play the other day for about half hour, but things just keep coming up that preclude meu still in N18?
Yeah, for the moment. When you got time, try jump on late as that's when nuff people are on and you'll get nuff games and jokes and sh*t.

Guest Ian Wright 8
Yeah, for the moment. When you got time, try jump on late as that's when nuff people are on and you'll get nuff games and jokes and sh*t.
i need to get xbox live on the cheapproblem is as well, im sh*t at most of the games, i just never got into playing them enough to become good...

D English (high b for 1 module then e for 1 module VEX)A Classics (Don't know how the f*ck i did that i used it as a fall back subject just picked it just for picking to have 4 subjects slept in lessons etc but when they kicked me out of english i went hard on it 150% so boy revision does actually work)D Business ( VEEEEEXXX so disappointed expected a B ffs C in the first module so i slacked off on the second and the second one was haaarrrdd)B History (expected)