BNP burn golliwog doll at festival

Hank Moody

"You're a media pawn"..."Go hide and watch family guy"...These are all terms used by people when they cannot argue their own "beliefs". It's similar to how people that disagree with the BNP will be told "Go live in Pakistan you PC Liberal nut" or

i dont need to be a media pawn like you..making noise about the BNP. what do you want? a nod of support "for the cause" from black and asian people?
I'm aware that the royal family has many racist people who were connected directly to the Hitler Youth program. It's also argued that the queen helped bankroll Hitler's campaign.But the problem with you Venom is you're unable to extract information, keep an open mind and come to your own conclusions. You have to be on a "side". There needs to be some kind of power that you're fighting so for that reason you now believe that every single Jewish person the planet is out to kill all gentiles.The way you try to categorise people based on race, colour or nationality= IGNORANCE.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're a media pawn"..."Go hide and watch family guy"...These are all terms used by people when they cannot argue their own "beliefs". It's similar to how people that disagree with the BNP will be told "Go live in Pakistan you PC Liberal nut" or
i dont need to be a media pawn like you..making noise about the BNP. what do you want? a nod of support "for the cause" from black and asian people?
I'm aware that the royal family has many racist people who were connected directly to the Hitler Youth program. It's also argued that the queen helped bankroll Hitler's campaign.But the problem with you Venom is you're unable to extract information, keep an open mind and come to your own conclusions. You have to be on a "side". There needs to be some kind of power that you're fighting so for that reason you now believe that every single Jewish person the planet is out to kill all gentiles.The way you try to categorise people based on race, colour or nationality= IGNORANCE.
i'd rather take a side based on overwhelming information than to sit on the fence.even though you are a young and stupid man you are still a citizen of this countryperhaps one day you will be called up for Jury Dutyyou may be on a serious caseyou will be presented evidence from many sides and you will discuss your evidence with your fellow jurorsbut ultimately it is YOU who needs to make up your own mind and take a sideyour descision should not be biased or based on hate or ignoranceyour descision should not mean you hate the people who will be affected by itbut its still YOU who needs to make your mind up not sit on the fence and play safethats why anyone with realistic persona gets voted off from big brother firstso that sit on the fence d*ckheads like you can sit there loafing around boring the sh*t out of peopledont ever talk to me about keeping an open mind and coming to my own conclusions. ur a fool

HOW DO I SIT ON THE FACE? :lol:Because Im actually willing to listen to other peoples views?????? LOLNow you're trying to say that you're somehow open minded because you'd be voted off bigbrother first?Or maybe its because you're a negative little bitch? I bet you have a permanent look on your face similar to that of your picture.

u hate muslims and you are ignorant. you say islam is the worlds leading religion when its notyou are litsening to BNP soundytes on the sly that 'they are taking over'there are approx 2.5 billion christains and 1.5 billion muslims i bet immigrants are taking your jobs as well u foolfact is that you are just as prejudiced if not more than anyone else on herebut you come with some stupid high horse mentality as if NOT beleiving in a religion ,akes u any better than those who dogo f*ck yourself, if your uncle hasnt already done so.

u hate muslims and you are ignorant. you say islam is the worlds leading religion when its notyou are litsening to BNP soundytes on the sly that 'they are taking over'there are approx 2.5 billion christains and 1.5 billion muslims i bet immigrants are taking your jobs as well u foolfact is that you are just as prejudiced if not more than anyone else on herebut you come with some stupid high horse mentality as if NOT beleiving in a religion ,akes u any better than those who dogo f*ck yourself, if your uncle hasnt already done so.
Once again, I dont hate Muslims. I hate religion and believe it has no place in modern society. But like a true BNP member you managed to manipulate what I said.Im prejudiced? Did you not say that you disagree with interracial relationships? (Even though you are mixed race). You hate all Jews...Im the prejudiced one for thinking religion is bullshit?If the Jewish elites well and truly run the world, do you really *honestly* think that they wouldnt have crushed all your religions? You cant claim to be logical and then tell me you believe in religion.And just out of interest, what do you plan on doing about these "Jewis Elites"? I'd like to know. What is the point of you spending your time researching them when you cant do anything about it? You are too negative and idiotic to ever influence other peoples opinions so Im wondering what is the purpose of all this?

Once again, I dont hate Muslims. I hate religion and believe it has no place in modern society. But like a true BNP member you managed to manipulate what I said.Im prejudiced? Did you not say that you disagree with interracial relationships? (Even though you are mixed race). You hate all Jews...Im the prejudiced one for thinking religion is bullshit?If the Jewish elites well and truly run the world, do you really *honestly* think that they wouldnt have crushed all your religions? You cant claim to be logical and then tell me you believe in religion.And just out of interest, what do you plan on doing about these "Jewis Elites"? I'd like to know. What is the point of you spending your time researching them when you cant do anything about it? You are too negative and idiotic to ever influence other peoples opinions so Im wondering what is the purpose of all this?
wy do they need to crush the religions when they infitrate and use these religious differences to instigate hatred and war? they use the religions so that muslims and christians can keep hating each other.ou say that mohammed married a 9 yr old girl. how do u know this? is this not something that christian / jewish propanganda have put out there for mules like you to swallow up and forment your hate? even if this really happenedDO YOU KNOW THAT SEX WITH CHILDREN IS ALSO SORT OF PERMITTED IN THE JEWISH TALMUD??"MISHNAH. WHEN A GROWN-UP MAN (7) HAS HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH (8) A LITTLE GIRL, (9) OR WHEN A SMALL BOY (10) HAS INTERCOURSE WITH A GROWN-UP WOMAN, OR [WHEN A GIRL WAS ACCIDENTALLY] INJURED BY A PIECE OF WOOD (11) — [iN ALL THESE CASES] THEIR KETHUBAH IS TWO HUNDRED [ZUZ] … "IT IS NOT SAYING THAT PPLE MUST HAVE SEX WITH KIDS BUT WHEN OR IF THEY DO..THEY ARE NOT CONDEMNED THEY JUST PAY A FINE===================in the bohemian grove when the jewish dominated bilderberg group meet they pay homage to an owl and play out sacrificices of CHILDRENalex jones will claim they just played out sacrifices of PEOPLE but it was infact CHILDREN. There is no prohibition on sexual activity between adults and young children according to the jewish talmud— it is simply regulated.BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT?? NO. you'd rather chat sh*t about mohammed because its cooler to talk about the disgusting things in islam NOT jewish religion.and thats why your and ignorant d*ckhead.

No Venom you angry little cyber kidI talk about Muhammad because everybody keeps asking me "WHY DO U HATE ISLAM". How many times do I have to say...all religion is bullshit.But according to you its not. You believe that Jewish Elites can manipulate religion. Even though you also believe in an all powerful god...who seems to be less powerful than the Jewish Elites? You spanner.Once again"And just out of interest, what do you plan on doing about these "Jewis Elites"? I'd like to know. What is the point of you spending your time researching them when you cant do anything about it? You are too negative and idiotic to ever influence other peoples opinions so Im wondering what is the purpose of all this?"

No Venom you angry little cyber kidI talk about Muhammad because everybody keeps asking me "WHY DO U HATE ISLAM". How many times do I have to say...all religion is bullshit.But according to you its not. You believe that Jewish Elites can manipulate religion. Even though you also believe in an all powerful god...who seems to be less powerful than the Jewish Elites? You spanner.once again"And just out of interest, what do you plan on doing about these "Jewis Elites"? I'd like to know. What is the point of you spending your time researching them when you cant do anything about it? You are too negative and idiotic to ever influence other peoples opinions so Im wondering what is the purpose of all this?"
the difference btwn u and me is i dont choose what is cool to not like, or base my info on stupidness.u hate islam cos mohammed married a 9yr old. is that it???? thats all you can come up with?? or religion is bullshit because it enforces control??? IS THAT REALLY A POINT????? you cannot come into my house or other peoples houses on here because they have controls enforced that you would need a keyyou cannot do ANYTHING in life without some form of control.. so your so called hate for religion is most likely based on useless informationme, i can say what i dislike and why i dislike it and i would have based this on proper evidence.i can say why i dislike islam or christianity or what is claimed to be judaism today when its nothing like it was originally intendedthis will be based on true facts not stupid soundbytes about someone marrying a 9 yr old. u cannot hate anything in your case cos you are too stupid and uneducated to even begin to hate. how can you hate what do you not really know? c*nt

For the 3rd f*ck*ng time"And just out of interest, what do you plan on doing about these "Jewis Elites"? I'd like to know. What is the point of you spending your time researching them when you cant do anything about it? You are too negative and idiotic to ever influence other peoples opinions so Im wondering what is the purpose of all this?"

For the 3rd f*ck*ng time"And just out of interest, what do you plan on doing about these "Jewis Elites"? I'd like to know. What is the point of you spending your time researching them when you cant do anything about it? You are too negative and idiotic to ever influence other peoples opinions so Im wondering what is the purpose of all this?"
to find out is an excellent start, so that when i see things happening around me i know what is really going on. if you cannot even beleive that they control anything you cannot beleive in any solution, nor are you ready for ityou just want me to provide you with soundbyte information like "mohammed married a 9 yr old" and you run with that for the rest of your miserable life.naaaaaaaaaah. when ur on the level then you can ask me again. now f*ck off cos carribean cuisine is on TV

to find out is an excellent start, so that when i see things happening around me i know what is really going on. if you cannot even beleive that they control anything you cannot beleive in any solution, nor are you ready for ityou just want me to provide you with soundbyte information like "mohammed married a 9 yr old" and you run with that for the rest of your miserable life.naaaaaaaaaah. when ur on the level then you can ask me again. now f*ck off cos carribean cuisine is on TV
Translation:Im not going to do f*ck all Mr. Steven----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------shut the f*ck up then.

nah it means what i know to do you are not able to do cos ur not ready.idiots like you expect one to take to the streets and smash windows or raid a bagel shopdont quote what i never said cos all you do is try and fill in the blanks. stick to hating muslims you hypocrite.what can you do since you hate all religion?why tell anyone you hate islam? what can YOU do about it???. if a muslim moves next door to you the only thing you can do about it is be the racist bigot you already are or move the f*ck away.

nah it means what i know to do you are not able to do cos ur not ready.idiots like you expect one to take to the streets and smash windows or raid a bagel shopdont quote what i never said cos all you do is try and fill in the blanks. stick to hating muslims you hypocrite.what can you do since you hate all religion?why tell anyone you hate islam? what can YOU do about it???. if a muslim moves next door to you the only thing you can do about it is be the racist bigot you already are or move the f*ck away.
lol once againI dont hate MuslimsYou hate Jewsyou're doing nothing about itexcept talking about it on vip2where you will never influence anybody.

tbh steven u sound quite stupid labelling venom 'BNP', just because according to you he "hates" jewshow u seriously gunna call him BNP when he's mix-race, that just doesn't add up to meit's not only white supremacists that show contempt for jewsfor instance, look at the NOI they h8 jews, so much in fact that Farrakhan decided to invite a neo-nazi to one of NOI's annual dinnersin short, your making your self appear like any media influenced narrow-minded c*nt by bracketing venom as 'BNP', cos u seem to think it's only the BNP that h8 jewsVenom is the antithesis of a BNP member, as he is mix-raced and allegedly a rampant homo-sexual

tbh steven u sound quite stupid labelling venom 'BNP', just because according to you he "hates" jewshow u seriously gunna call him BNP when he's mix-race, that just doesn't add up to meit's not only white supremacists that show contempt for jewsfor instance, look at the NOI they h8 jews, so much in fact that Farrakhan decided to invite a neo-nazi to one of NOI's annual dinnersin short, your making your self appear like any media influenced narrow-minded c*nt by bracketing venom as 'BNP', cos u seem to think it's only the BNP that h8 jewsVenom is the antithesis of a BNP member, as he is mix-raced and allegedly a rampant homo-sexual
Who the f*ck are you? One of Venom's ex-boyfriends?I said Venom SOUNDS like a BNP member. With his white nationalist views, his hatred for interracial relationships and his (so-called) hatred for gays. And the way he twists what I say is similar to how the BNP like to twist what their opposition says. If Venom was white he probably would be in the BNP.lol at calling me a media influenced narrow minded c*nt. explain to me how im influenced by the media.annoying when somebody like yourself with the intelligence of a shoelace comes in and spouts a bunch of nonsense.go back to the gym section and buy some more steroids you sad c*nt

Who the f*ck are you? One of Venom's ex-boyfriends?I said Venom SOUNDS like a BNP member. With his white nationalist views, his hatred for interracial relationships and his (so-called) hatred for gays. And the way he twists what I say is similar to how the BNP like to twist what their opposition says. If Venom was white he probably would be in the BNP.lol at calling me a media influenced narrow minded c*nt. explain to me how im influenced by the media.annoying when somebody like yourself with the intelligence of a shoelace comes in and spouts a bunch of nonsense.go back to the gym section and buy some more steroids you sad c*nt
tryna take me for any guy like venom who will constantly go back n forth with youstop catching feelings so quick

i dont hate jews i have never said i doyou hate muslimsyou have said you do. even though foolishly claim its their religion you hate.c*nt
I dont hate Muslims. I think religion (Islam especially) is complete and utter bullshit and not fit for a modern society.This just hurts your feelings because you're religious too.

I just think.. ever since the ole darkies come over.. women get their tits out for page 3.. hiv has spread through gayness, gun crime, knife crime and all other crime is up.. People kiss their teth now and act all rude.Britain used to be a conservative country, where women were respectable and wore decent clothes. They cooked and cleaned. Since the ole darkies come, they now wanna order themselves a 10 incher and us white guys got no chance. No chance whatsoever coooooor.I say kick em all out the bastards...lmfao