'Aftershock' - Economic Collapse/New World Order

Thun

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thun is fully on this new world order stuffno half-heartedness
well he is half-heartedhe's sat at a computer typinghe ain't out there doing sh*t about it
DumbSo you think people should go on the street and do what?How many people you informed about the New World Order?

well he is half-heartedhe's sat at a computer typinghe ain't out there doing sh*t about it
DumbSo you think people should go on the street and do what?How many people you informed about the New World Order?
bruv all i'm saying iswhen my fam wanted civil rights in the 70s, 80s and 90sthey didn't sit there typing about it

bruv all i'm saying iswhen my fam wanted civil rights in the 70s, 80s and 90sthey didn't sit there typing about it
This aint civil rights though is itThis is a long term plan that will effect all people and many people are still blind to this information so you got to inform people first in order for major action to take placeThe internet is a means of getting information out there and probably one of the best methodsTry doing something and inform people of the New World Order but I know some people are incapable of even doing that as there scared of the reaction they might get

You do know you have to inform people of the problems in order for action to take placeLook around you and how many people are aware of what is really going on?
you post information posted by a person whom the illuminati have put there themselves to act like hes 'exposing' them he leaves out the fine details of who is really behind it.AND when you are asked for a solution you have no answer. so f*ck off

You do know you have to inform people of the problems in order for action to take placeLook around you and how many people are aware of what is really going on?
when you are asked for a solution you have no answer. so f*ck off
The solution is stairing at you in the mirror telling you to inform people but some want a grand idea when it is YOU that is the solution not one person but manyYour cant go and inform people as you will probably get beat up for your hateful views

venom & no sunshine are right tbhall you ever do is inform people, but what are you actually doing about this?protest? news articles? an organisation? people don't take you seriously on here because although these things ARE true, you're just preaching on the net and ain't fighting for what you believe in.

I think some of you look up to me like some messiah that its only me who should spead info and just because I post information on here dont mean my life evolves around thisPeople should be taking this stuff seriously as it is true so ask yourself and not me what are you doing

I think some of you look up to me like some messiah that its only me who should spead info and just because I post information on here dont mean my life evolves around thisPeople should be taking this stuff seriously as it is true so ask yourself and not me what are you doing
puppet_facepalm.gif

puppet_facepalm.gif
Its true Dumb people ask time and time again THUNWHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO DEFEATING THE NEW WORLD ORDERPeople need to look at what they do and not say what will thun do

looooooooooooooooooool see how man is deluded.thats exactly what alex jones will say: that he is not the messiah!!they are actually deluded enough to even CONSIDER FOR ONE SECOND that ANYONE EVER, EVER, EVER EVER CONSIDERED HIM AS SOME SORT OF MESSIAH. :lol: i feel sick. *vomits*

But by everyone knowing and not doing anything what is the point in knowingIm not saying what you say is wrong but by sitting on vip2 you are still allowing what you believe to be wrong be happening and by giving cheap insults to venom and carpe you are taken the importance out of what your saying and making you sound like a child and not someone who knows what they are talking about.You dont really explains things well either you sort of just drop random info and say it is right and dont explain why it was right which is why people laughI also understand the people who say why dont you start things off because someone has to, a blog or monthly article or suttin or a podcast?

Guest Tulse Hill

The reason why this forum dont like you and everyone just moves their mouse straight past your thread is because you come on here to try and get people to believe what you believe in and if they dont you get angry then start saying we are thick because the government are pulling our strings?you ever looked at urself in the mirror and questioned your mentality, because i've see some cracked guys in my life time but you take the f*ck*ng biscuit.

Do you really think i come here to think people will take it seriously?I come here for a laugh and get joke from next topicsI post information on the nwo on here mostly and get joke when people try laugh then 2 years later jumping on that bandwagon saying its all coming trueI think some onhere find this information interesting and its up to people to make up there own minds as I have always statedPeople will laugh at this information and its all part of having a good thread and part of the VIP2 to slew each other and you know this from the sh*t you getNever think I come here to force this information on you and when people throw insults i will thrown them back to get joke

Guest Tulse Hill

people come on here to talk about women, drugs, sex, music, footbalyou come on here to talk about what consipiracy you read on www.insideprisionnews.com thats driving you into tears and depression, wanting everyone to know the pain your going through.

Are you serious?Why dish out stuff that you can't take back?, we don't look up to as some messiah, it's the plain & simple fact that your persistence in telling us what you believe in would suggest that your so passionate about this topic that you would actually attempt on doing something about this.It's not about us thun, it's about you.

half the stuff you say is ridiculously flawed
What is flawed about the information I post?Be specific
This topic is a prime example and their are loads of others, you're always reaching.
Why are you so weak?I have asked you about 5 times in so many years to be specfic about what you think is false about the information i post and you never say sh*t