Prescription Drugs.

Eskay Jones

people have tld me its banging, girl
not gna lie, heroin is attractive to me for some reasonthe way the high has been described iswell bwoy
i hear that1st time i watched Trainspotting at like 12 (so i was bare impressionable) and up untill he was on som mad 1 during cold turkey, i was thinking "need 2 get me some of that"on a real the drug must b banging 4 people 2 chase it like thatput f*ck taking it, once u have ure life will b changed 4 the worse, 4ever

the dr tried to give me that when i told her i was havin sleepin problemsi was like but i dnt want no pillsshes like 'but we need to get u sleepin''u kno if u go on sleep trials(or whatever its called) they will jus recommend zopliclone'she wasnt listening to me, same as always at the f*ckin gpso i took the prescription an dashed itpayin for some bullshit thats gna f my head up that i didnt even ask formade me really agitated that did tbhtbh man im too much of a shook one to do drugsim jus happy with my ganja