Drugs haul 'worth £25m' is seized

Hank Moody

lol, i love how drugs/crime threads bring out all the know-it-alls.
it was this same know-it-all mentality that helped u cook ur jacket potatowhy shd a drug/crime thread be different in helping the needyu f*ck*ng ingrate
if i had followed half the advice in the jacket potato thread i'd have been left with a lump of charcoal soaked in goose fat.

it was this same know-it-all mentality that helped u cook ur jacket potatowhy shd a drug/crime thread be different in helping the needyu f*ck*ng ingrate
if i had followed half the advice in the jacket potato thread i'd have been left with a lump of charcoal soaked in goose fat.
Clearly you followed the wrong advise, as im pretty sure half the people who gave you advise cook on a regular basis. I know i do and i dont serve up charcoal soaked in goose fat, mr ignorant. Infact I'm pretty particular about the food i eat and serve.

Clearly you followed the wrong advise, as im pretty sure half the people who gave you advise cook on a regular basis. I know i do and i dont serve up charcoal soaked in goose fat, mr ignorant. Infact I'm pretty particular about the food i eat and serve.
u completely missed the point, as usual. don't quote me tho, coz i refuse to go back and forth with you.

when busts like this happen i wonder how many people get killed.The finger needs to be pointed at someone. and thats a hella lotta money to lose
Defo!!In most of these senarios there has been a snitch, so its bait someone will pay for it.
lol at thinkin that food aint guna go right back on the roadsfuk a drought
C/S that, theres never really a drought, its just that people who might normally supply smaller quantities to other dealers will choose not to. Amount of time ive heard ppl tell me they don't know any Ds with Weed, and i think sh*t i dont even smoke that sh*t but i know around 5 people if i was really looking i could get something decent from.
scarface-bath.gif'what would you know bubblehead'
just watched scarface actually