Are women just an object with a whole u want to fuck

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill
What about the females in your family???
Ive got 3 sisters,One is 26 and has 4 childrenOne is 22 and has 2 childrenThe youngest is 16 and has one on the way
Your opinions on women are VOID.Your sisters STAY FAILING.
Slim I rate you btu dont know why you've turned against me n my family, does this need to go further?

Guest Lisa Turtle
Edit - I don't judge women with a tainted view when I first meet them.
I do... I cant help it.. I dont let on that i have a tainted view of them.. I give each bitch the opportunity to screw up in a new and original way :D
what if she doesn't screw up?

What about the females in your family???
Ive got 3 sisters,One is 26 and has 4 childrenOne is 22 and has 2 childrenThe youngest is 16 and has one on the way
Your opinions on women are VOID.Your sisters STAY FAILING.
Slim I rate you btu dont know why you've turned against me n my family, does this need to go further?
:rofl:Tulse>>>____________Ledge. :D

Edit - I don't judge women with a tainted view when I first meet them.
I do... I cant help it.. I dont let on that i have a tainted view of them.. I give each girl the opportunity to screw up in a new and original way :D
what if she doesn't screw up?
Then i'd have been proven wrong.. But either way i win :D Wont lie to ya loggy logs.. It would be nice to trust women and to settle down and all the other nice things that come with a fairytale ending, but i doubt it will happen... I've been proven right so many times that the margin for benefit of the doubt is almost slim to none... I dont deal the cards, i just play the hand i've been dealt and will kick out before i lose... I'm not perfect either.. We all screw up.. We are only human at the end of the day.. It just helps to look out for the ditch before u fall in it thats all

• 3 weeks later...