(PS3) FIFA 2010 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not convinced this is better than 09. Still under the impression shootings rubbish and 1 dimensional, Keepers seem to save 80% in 1 on 1 situation but if someone crosses a floater into the box he's somehow unable to catch it and punches it over his own bar instead. As usual steps forward in certain aspects result in a step backwards in others.Still enjoyed some club games then, 4-0-1 we were on.

Set up a pro club lads VIP2 CO UK. Just adding your names to PSN now and will invite yas. You all playing with your custom created guys yea?
You have no choice!!!
Live I was thinking that hadn't gone through the whole menus though. Skemar you playing on the PS3 Team?And anyone else who needs adding?I've added Tulse, Reams, Fybar and Zak.A question aswell Skemar. You know how theres different Match Boxes 1 2 and 3, Is that so your team members can split into seperate groups for games?

Set up a pro club lads VIP2 CO UK. Just adding your names to PSN now and will invite yas. You all playing with your custom created guys yea?
You have no choice!!!
Live I was thinking that hadn't gone through the whole menus though. Skemar you playing on the PS3 Team?And anyone else who needs adding?I've added Tulse, Reams, Fybar and Zak.A question aswell Skemar. You know how theres different Match Boxes 1 2 and 3, Is that so your team members can split into seperate groups for games?
Yea 4 separate gamesgd feature tbhnahh i doubt ima be on fifa this on ps3dnt fink i can handle both consolesits gonna be a madness when cod drops cos ima be playin on both

I'm ready to go whenever we got enough guys. AdotBiz gonna add u now to PSN, Rooney whats ur PSN?Just got beat by Suspect on it, I need to up my levels on this one. Sat here hating the passing and shooting now tho and I beg somebody please tell me where the f*ck the custom tactics button is? You telling me I can't change my back line to stay deep ect......... EA have gone changing sh*t that didn't need touching.