being mugged

mathsboy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

her life come like a movieno wonder shes such a characteryour dad makes 11 grand a month and stole someones phone? for the excitement?
SCREAMSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Don;t know facts keep your mother shut!My father did not steal anything!And so what if my life comes like a movie sh*t happens, how do you think they make movies, they are usually based on someone.

Guest Esquilax
her life come like a movieno wonder shes such a characteryour dad makes 11 grand a month and stole someones phone? for the excitement?
SCREAMSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Don;t know facts keep your mother shut!My father did not steal anything!And so what if my life comes like a movie sh*t happens, how do you think they make movies, they are usually based on someone.
Why do you just keep saying stupid things man.You do yourself no favours

someone like you? ur not really movie fodder, ur more day time talk show or night time babe watch if ur really lucky. radio would be right up your alley though

someone like you? ur not really movie fodder, ur more day time talk show or night time babe watch if ur really lucky. radio would be right up your alley though
:rolleyes:

Guest Esquilax
Lol at DMF being on babewatchThem ones where you ring up Ofcom because you're so upset at what you've just seen
she'd be one of them ones whose head goes above the tv frame so its just gyrating tits and scouse pillow talk
Bruv have you seen this chicks shoulders?Tranny TV yeah, not babestation, llow itf*ck it, Sci-Fi channel

Lol at DMF being on babewatchThem ones where you ring up Ofcom because you're so upset at what you've just seen
she'd be one of them ones whose head goes above the tv frame so its just gyrating tits and scouse pillow talk
Bruv have you seen this chicks shoulders?Tranny TV yeah, not babestation, llow itf*ck it, Sci-Fi channel
Negativety is draining concentrate on what u like not what u hate.Seek to be a better person, within yourself.

Guest Esquilax
lol @ me looking at her avi and noticing the broadnesswide backed wilderbeast
LOL.. :lol:@ not noticing the photo is stretched that way cause of avi sizes!
Upload some more pics bbz
GET TO f*ck a**hole.
sounds like a psychotic Polish prostituteU GET TO f*ck a**holeU GIVE PAPER YES

lol @ me looking at her avi and noticing the broadnesswide backed wilderbeast
LOL.. :lol:@ not noticing the photo is stretched that way cause of avi sizes!
Upload some more pics bbz
GET TO f*ck a**hole.
I get to f*ck your a**hole?I don't understand
:lol: