being mugged

mathsboy

Nah BI did read it in the end, but it turns out you didn't f*ck*ng die, so I was left disappointed.
WOW!Die you know! you got too much negative energy in your life. Wishing death on someone. :unsure:Stop concentrating on the things you hate about me and concentrate on the things you like about others.
To be honest I agree with EsquilaxYou just said that your brothers go out and rob people right?Anybody that robs another person is scum. End of subject. You're a scumbag and your Mother is a scumbag for failing to raise you correctly. I'd even go as far as calling your grandparents on your mother's side scumbags for failing to raise her. Its families like yours that essentially cause the problems we have on our streets. Sure you can blame it on lack of money but my family grew up with NOTHING but worked their whole lives and would never take something that wasnt theirs.I said it before and I'll say it again. Someone that actually walks up to another human being and demands something from them is a low life cockroach that need to remove themselves from existence. You are a cancer on humanity. Go hang yourselves.
HOLD ON ONE f*ck*ng MINUTE, MY mum is not the mother of my brothers, she is only 4 years older than me eldest brother they are in there thirtys with children my age now!!!! about calling my f*ck*ng mother and grandmother scum, NAH MATE!!! YES HERES THE ESSAY! My brothers were brought up in care as my father worked off shore on the oilrigs in mexico at the time and there mother was diagnosed mentally ill, they were taken into care at 5 and 6 years old, when my father was contacted about this he started to file for custody, they said because he was a single man that he could not take care of them up till they were 12 years old they were in care, where there stealin took place, my brothers used to do over pubs/tattoo parlours and a few secure vans this was during there teenage years, my eldest brother was much more voilent hense his criminal record. They are late thirtys and obviously with children of there own there lifes are much different. Call my brother scum all u want but NEVER MY f*ck*ng MOTHER! Families like mine? R U f*ck*ng DUMB Steven? (how ironic exactly what my "scummy brother is called" what is my family? i been brought up in a family unit, have not be projected to voilence, crime, drugs and kind of abuse what so ever, my mother and father moved me from a rough area to make sure i didnt grow up and be surrounded a certain type of people, I don't steal nor am i proud of my brother, Don't ever act like u know what my family is and that my family is why the streets are f*cked nah mate, my parents aren't into this street life my father lives in a house in the countyside sweet heart paid off in full, oil rigs set him up sweet heart, at 15 he had nothing no qualifications moved to london and worked in a wimpy bar, and started working as an electrian he had nothing, at that time people were crying out for people to go off shore he and a friend went for interviews and my dad got it from then he continued to work his way up the platform and retired as production manager of msr oil rig in the north sea, He went from 2quid an hour and ended on 11grand a month with a 5% increase every year u think he f*ck*ng needs to jack a f*ck*ng fone? ARHGSO DONT f*ck*ng TELL ME ABOUT HAVING NOTHING AND MAKING SOMETHING OUT OF IT, I f*ck*ng KNOW THIS MY DAD WORKED HIS BALLS OFF FOR WHAT HE HAS IN HIS LIFE BASTARD PUNK CUSSING MY FAMILY! cant believe this prick just judged me and my family like that! :angry: :angry: :angry:
lol @ thinking im going to read any of thatyou ugly c*nt

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah BI did read it in the end, but it turns out you didn't f*ck*ng die, so I was left disappointed.
WOW!Die you know! you got too much negative energy in your life. Wishing death on someone. :unsure:Stop concentrating on the things you hate about me and concentrate on the things you like about others.
To be honest I agree with EsquilaxYou just said that your brothers go out and rob people right?Anybody that robs another person is scum. End of subject. You're a scumbag and your Mother is a scumbag for failing to raise you correctly. I'd even go as far as calling your grandparents on your mother's side scumbags for failing to raise her. Its families like yours that essentially cause the problems we have on our streets. Sure you can blame it on lack of money but my family grew up with NOTHING but worked their whole lives and would never take something that wasnt theirs.I said it before and I'll say it again. Someone that actually walks up to another human being and demands something from them is a low life cockroach that need to remove themselves from existence. You are a cancer on humanity. Go hang yourselves.
HOLD ON ONE f*ck*ng MINUTE, MY mum is not the mother of my brothers, she is only 4 years older than me eldest brother they are in there thirtys with children my age now!!!! about calling my f*ck*ng mother and grandmother scum, NAH MATE!!! YES HERES THE ESSAY! My brothers were brought up in care as my father worked off shore on the oilrigs in mexico at the time and there mother was diagnosed mentally ill, they were taken into care at 5 and 6 years old, when my father was contacted about this he started to file for custody, they said because he was a single man that he could not take care of them up till they were 12 years old they were in care, where there stealin took place, my brothers used to do over pubs/tattoo parlours and a few secure vans this was during there teenage years, my eldest brother was much more voilent hense his criminal record. They are late thirtys and obviously with children of there own there lifes are much different. Call my brother scum all u want but NEVER MY f*ck*ng MOTHER! Families like mine? R U f*ck*ng DUMB Steven? (how ironic exactly what my "scummy brother is called" what is my family? i been brought up in a family unit, have not be projected to voilence, crime, drugs and kind of abuse what so ever, my mother and father moved me from a rough area to make sure i didnt grow up and be surrounded a certain type of people, I don't steal nor am i proud of my brother, Don't ever act like u know what my family is and that my family is why the streets are f*cked nah mate, my parents aren't into this street life my father lives in a house in the countyside sweet heart paid off in full, oil rigs set him up sweet heart, at 15 he had nothing no qualifications moved to london and worked in a wimpy bar, and started working as an electrian he had nothing, at that time people were crying out for people to go off shore he and a friend went for interviews and my dad got it from then he continued to work his way up the platform and retired as oim of msr oil rig in the north sea, He went from 2quid an hour and ended on 11grand a month with a 5% increase every year u think he f*ck*ng needs to jack a f*ck*ng fone? ARHGSO DONT f*ck*ng TELL ME ABOUT HAVING NOTHING AND MAKING SOMETHING OUT OF IT, I f*ck*ng KNOW THIS MY DAD WORKED HIS BALLS OFF FOR WHAT HE HAS IN HIS LIFE BASTARD PUNK CUSSING MY FAMILY! cant believe this prick just judged me and my family like that! :angry: :angry: :angry:
WELL DONT COMMENT ON ANYTHING I WRITE THEN!Lol@ thinking ugly c*nt is going to upset me! TALK ABOUT IMMATURE SMALL KNOB SYNDROME, IT MUST BE CATCHING THROUGHOUT THIS FORUM!

Guest Esquilax
LMFAO.C/s.
It's actually quite funny if you skim read itJust read two words a sentance or somethingTATTOO PARLOUR SINGLE MOTHER DAD'S IN CUBA FOR OIL RIGS Lol what a stupid skank

little raspberry faced bitch throwing a temper tantrumhow can her face be whiter than her teeth?
U CALLED MY MUM SCUM DID U SERIOUSLY THINK ID LET THAT LIE?U R CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYOH YEH STEVEN LETS GO CUSSING HOW I LOOK CAUSE THAT HOLDS UP, FACE IT UR ASSUMPTION ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY WAS ACTUALLY FALSE!

LMFAO.C/s.
It's actually quite funny if you skim read itJust read two words a sentance or somethingTATTOO PARLOUR SINGLE MOTHER DAD'S IN CUBA FOR OIL RIGS Lol what a stupid skank
DID I SAY CUBA?HE WAS IN MEXICO ON OIL RIGS BACK IN THE 70S/80SGULF OF MEXICO IS f*ck*ng HUNDREDS OF OIL RIGSU DUMB IGNORANT f*ck*ng WASTE CUNTSDO UR RESEARCH DONT TELL !SO FUSTRATING WHEN UR DEALING WITH MUNGRELS!

LMFAO.C/s.
lmao
at 15 he had nothing no qualifications moved to london and worked in a wimpy bar
bwahaha

a couple of times i got approached by people tryna rob me but i just push their hands away and kept walking and they didnt get sh*t. only been in a proper robbery situation oncetho when i was 13/14. they only got a couple pounds out my pocket but i wasnt letting them have my fone, they robbed my mates fone tho. looking back i shouldnt of let them take anything and just fought it out, but i was a bit young in my mind at the time and was lost in the situation.the other time where ive had sumin stolen off me was wen i was about 16, had my 8800 stolen by a "friend". there was 3 of us in the car, id given my fone to this friend to use and then he passed it to the driver who was gonna use it but didnt in the end and put it down. basically that was the last i saw of it, we searched the car and i looked them both in the eye and asked who has it, obviously neither admits. without goin into detail, i knew it was the passenger. he had that kind of lying/theiving nitty personality, and the driver was one of my best mates. so seeing as the passenger wouldnt admit and give me my fone back, i just reclaimed the value plus more by breaking into his car a next night with a couple mates and taking his subs and amp whilst vandalising the f*ck out of the windows and the interior lol. made quite a bit off shotting the amp and sub and never saw that car again.

LMFAO.C/s.
DID I SAY CUBA?HE WAS IN MEXICO ON OIL RIGS BACK IN THE 70S/80S
:lol: is that what he told you?

LMFAO.C/s.
lmao
at 15 he had nothing no qualifications moved to london and worked in a wimpy bar
bwahaha
Ohh hillarious ass hole!!funny how ppl pull out the worst parts of ppljust remember 11 grand a month sweet heart see how hard ur laughing when u piss in ur f*ck*ng pot bitch!

LMFAO.C/s.
DID I SAY CUBA?HE WAS IN MEXICO ON OIL RIGS BACK IN THE 70S/80S
:lol: is that what he told you?
LOL Well there used to be 148 rigs out there but by 2006 there was only 90!

LMFAO.C/s.
lmao
bwahaha
Ohh hillarious ass hole!!funny how ppl pull out the worst parts of ppljust remember 11 grand a month sweet heart see how hard ur laughing when u piss in ur f*ck*ng pot bitch!
Still doesnt change the fact he's a jockin b4 you give us a detailed history lesson in the oppression of the Scottish people

LMFAO.C/s.
lmao
bwahaha
Still doesnt change the fact he's a jockin b4 you give us a detailed history lesson in the oppression of the Scottish people
I BEG UR PARDON SO HOLD ON MR, EVERYONE SHOULD BE TREATED THE SAME BLAHZY sh*t!WHAT THE f*ck U GOT TO SAY ABOUT SCOTTISH PPL ASS HOLE"YES MY f*ck*ng DADS SCOTTISH AND HES MORE A f*ck*ng MAN THAN HALF U f*ck*ng RETARDED LITTLE CUNTS!

Guest Esquilax
LMFAO.C/s.
lmao
bwahaha
Are you trying to tell me that with your supposed £136, 000 salary, you have nothing better to do than come on ViP2 and act like a stupid bitch?

LMFAO.C/s.
lmao
bwahaha
I BEG UR PARDON SO HOLD ON MR, EVERYONE SHOULD BE TREATED THE SAME BLAHZY sh*t!WHAT THE f*ck U GOT TO SAY ABOUT SCOTTISH PPL ASS HOLE"YES MY f*ck*ng DADS SCOTTISH AND HES MORE A f*ck*ng MAN THAN HALF U f*ck*ng RETARDED LITTLE CUNTS!
Well I wouldnt ditch my kids to become a heroin dealerPretty sure that makes me more of a man already