being mugged

mathsboy

Guest Esquilax

It's unreal how self absorbed you are, unreal./Never PERSONALLY been mugged, but have been with people while they've been mugged, once when they were holding MY phone ffsWas in some chicken shop with my mate, these two kids came in, tried to grab the phone"Give me the ting man""Nahhh nah man it's not even mine""CH wot CH ay give me the itng mann""Nah man it's not mine man llow it""CH- CH AY RATMAN, AY DRAW FOR THE SHANK RATMAN AY"At which point he let go and they left. It was one of them nice music playing Sony Ericssons too. :(Par

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unreal how self absorbed you are, unreal./Never PERSONALLY been mugged, but have been with people while they've been mugged, once when they were holding MY phone ffsWas in some chicken shop with my mate, these two kids came in, tried to grab the phone"Give me the ting man""Nahhh nah man it's not even mine""CH wot CH ay give me the itng mann""Nah man it's not mine man llow it""CH- CH AY RATMAN, AY DRAW FOR THE SHANK RATMAN AY"At which point he let go and they left. It was one of them nice music playing Sony Ericssons too. :(Par
similar thing happened to me outside a chicken shop in east finchley.Rudeboys rolled up and were like 'give me ure fone blud.' I didnt have my fone on me.So they were like 'give me ure wallet den, ive got a shank ting' I was like mate theres like 2 quid in there.Needless to say they took it anyway and then ran off. Probably some crackheads.

Nah BI did read it in the end, but it turns out you didn't f*ck*ng die, so I was left disappointed.
WOW!Die you know! you got too much negative energy in your life. Wishing death on someone. :unsure:Stop concentrating on the things you hate about me and concentrate on the things you like about others.
But that kind of pride could get you killed blad. What if he has a knife and you get stabbed?

Nah BI did read it in the end, but it turns out you didn't f*ck*ng die, so I was left disappointed.
WOW!Die you know! you got too much negative energy in your life. Wishing death on someone. :unsure:Stop concentrating on the things you hate about me and concentrate on the things you like about others.
But that kind of pride could get you killed blad. What if he has a knife and you get stabbed?
Sometimes you just have to follow your instincts, you could die crossing the road. I participate in a sport which is classified as an extreme sport, everytime i get on my horse i know theres a chance i could fall off and die. But i choose to take that risk. I worked hard and continue to work hard for everything i have, would i let someone just snatch those things out of my hand with my bare eyes with out trying to fight back for it? Esqu - you wish im dead, then tell me im self absorbed? LOL Yes you think that mr i know lara oh so well! lol

Guest Esquilax

Don't see how anyone can rob after being robbed tbhWatching someone walk away with your stuff, and the previous confrontation leaves you a bit shaken sometimes, it's a f*cked experienceWhy would you willingly subject people to that

WOW!Die you know! you got too much negative energy in your life. Wishing death on someone. :unsure: Stop concentrating on the things you hate about me and concentrate on the things you like about others.
Sometimes you just have to follow your instincts, you could die crossing the road. I participate in a sport which is classified as an extreme sport, everytime i get on my horse i know theres a chance i could fall off and die. But i choose to take that risk. I worked hard and continue to work hard for everything i have, would i let someone just snatch those things out of my hand with my bare eyes with out trying to fight back for it? Esqu - you wish im dead, then tell me im self absorbed? LOL Yes you think that mr i know lara oh so well! lol
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: This thing tried way too hard

Yeah I've been there while my friend got jacked, wasn't feeling to fight when it was 8 against 2 and they kept threatening to stab me, but all the time they were reaching for my pockets I kept slappin their hands away. Was worse for my bredrin 'cause he had 5 of them around him roughing him up n sh*t. They took his bracelet which was worth like £5 but he was proper still pissed afterward. Thing is there was like 5/6 other people with us but when he got dragged down the road they did sh*t, I had to run up to the guys tryna jack him and try help when I clocked but that sh*t didn't work. Can't believe I was the person to have to go when all these people used to hype up and ask "are you backing" all the time. And then in the coming days guys had the nerve to try say I'm overreacting when I didn't speak to them.

To be honest I agree with EsquilaxYou just said that your brothers go out and rob people right?Anybody that robs another person is scum. End of subject. You're a scumbag and your Mother is a scumbag for failing to raise you correctly. I'd even go as far as calling your grandparents on your mother's side scumbags for failing to raise her. Its families like yours that essentially cause the problems we have on our streets. Sure you can blame it on lack of money but my family grew up with NOTHING but worked their whole lives and would never take something that wasnt theirs.I said it before and I'll say it again. Someone that actually walks up to another human being and demands something from them is a low life cockroach that need to remove themselves from existence. You are a cancer on humanity. Go hang yourselves.

Yeah I've been there while my friend got jacked, wasn't feeling to fight when it was 8 against 2 and they kept threatening to stab me, but all the time they were reaching for my pockets I kept slappin their hands away. Was worse for my bredrin 'cause he had 5 of them around him roughing him up n sh*t. They took his bracelet which was worth like £5 but he was proper still pissed afterward. Thing is there was like 5/6 other people with us but when he got dragged down the road they did sh*t, I had to run up to the guys tryna jack him and try help when I clocked but that sh*t didn't work. Can't believe I was the person to have to go when all these people used to hype up and ask "are you backing" all the time. And then in the coming days guys had the nerve to try say I'm overreacting when I didn't speak to them.
How many were with you only 2? or 8? im confused

To be honest I agree with EsquilaxYou just said that your brothers go out and rob people right?Anybody that robs another person is scum. End of subject. You're a scumbag and your Mother is a scumbag for failing to raise you correctly. I'd even go as far as calling your grandparents on your mother's side scumbags for failing to raise her. Its families like yours that essentially cause the problems we have on our streets. Sure you can blame it on lack of money but my family grew up with NOTHING but worked their whole lives and would never take something that wasnt theirs.I said it before and I'll say it again. Someone that actually walks up to another human being and demands something from them is a low life cockroach that need to remove themselves from existence. You are a cancer on humanity. Go hang yourselves.
HOLD ON ONE f*ck*ng MINUTE, MY mum is not the mother of my brothers, she is only 4 years older than me eldest brother they are in there thirtys with children my age now!!!! about calling my f*ck*ng mother and grandmother scum, NAH MATE!!! YES HERES THE ESSAY! My brothers were brought up in care as my father worked off shore on the oilrigs in mexico at the time and there mother was diagnosed mentally ill, they were taken into care at 5 and 6 years old, when my father was contacted about this he started to file for custody, they said because he was a single man that he could not take care of them up till they were 12 years old they were in care, where there stealin took place, my brothers used to do over pubs/tattoo parlours and a few secure vans this was during there teenage years, my eldest brother was much more voilent hense his criminal record. They are late thirtys and obviously with children of there own there lifes are much different. Call my brother scum all u want but NEVER MY f*ck*ng MOTHER! Families like mine? R U f*ck*ng DUMB Steven? (how ironic exactly what my "scummy brother is called" what is my family? i been brought up in a family unit, have not be projected to voilence, crime, drugs and kind of abuse what so ever, my mother and father moved me from a rough area to make sure i didnt grow up and be surrounded a certain type of people, I don't steal nor am i proud of my brother, Don't ever act like u know what my family is and that my family is why the streets are f*cked nah mate, my parents aren't into this street life my father lives in a house in the countyside sweet heart paid off in full, oil rigs set him up sweet heart, at 15 he had nothing no qualifications moved to london and worked in a wimpy bar, and started working as an electrian he had nothing, at that time people were crying out for people to go off shore he and a friend went for interviews and my dad got it from then he continued to work his way up the platform and retired as production manager of msr oil rig in the north sea, He went from 2quid an hour and ended on 11grand a month with a 5% increase every year u think he f*ck*ng needs to jack a f*ck*ng fone? ARHGSO DONT f*ck*ng TELL ME ABOUT HAVING NOTHING AND MAKING SOMETHING OUT OF IT, I f*ck*ng KNOW THIS MY DAD WORKED HIS BALLS OFF FOR WHAT HE HAS IN HIS LIFE BASTARD PUNK CUSSING MY FAMILY! cant believe this prick just judged me and my family like that! :angry: :angry: :angry:

On topic I used to get moved to all the time till I copped a vest.
So you walk around all day wearing a vest? or only in certain places
All day
TBH my friend getting mugged= me getting mugged as far as im concerned
Exactly.