Islamist group march for "full sharia law in Britain"

Steven

Imagine if some British people marched through a Muslim country in the name of British/Christian law.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Like this hasnt been happenin throughout history for hundreds of years all over the world. Colonialism?? Or did I miss the sarcasm in this post?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine if some British people marched through a Muslim country in the name of British/Christian law.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Like this hasnt been happenin throughout history for hundreds of years all over the world. Colonialism?? Or did I miss the sarcasm in this post?
touche lol

Guest WAVESURFER
I actually LOL'd at them saying Buckhingham Palace should be changed into a mosque.
:lol: c/sThese guys are jokers, they're saying all this stuff just to wind people up.Good on them tbh.
wud u say this about BNP tho?jus saying init
I see your point.But the BNP try and act like their views are moderate and acceptable. These Muslim guys are just coming out barefaced & saying hilarious, unbelievable stuff like that.Much funnier, and much easier to get behind.

I actually LOL'd at them saying Buckhingham Palace should be changed into a mosque.
:lol: c/sThese guys are jokers, they're saying all this stuff just to wind people up.Good on them tbh.
I see your point.But the BNP try and act like their views are moderate and acceptable. These Muslim guys are just coming out barefaced & saying hilarious, unbelievable stuff like that.Much funnier, and much easier to get behind.
so u support them yh

Guest WAVESURFER
so u support them yh
I don't support them, but I respect the fact that they're so provocative and forthright.And I think they're top jokers.

so u support them yh
I don't support them, but I respect the fact that they're so provocative and forthright.And I think they're top jokers.
so if nick griffin said 2moro "yh the media are ryt, we want rid of all these pakis, darkies and vile mussies"you would " respect the fact that they're so provocative and forthright "think " they're top jokers "and then proceed 2 state this fact in either public or on VIP2skeen

Guest WAVESURFER
so u support them yh
so if nick griffin said 2moro "yh the media are ryt, we want rid of all these pakis, darkies and vile mussies"you would " respect the fact that they're so provocative and forthright "think " they're top jokers "and then proceed 2 state this fact in either public or on VIP2skeen
Don't put words in my mouth.If Nick Griffin came out and said that tomorrow, I would gain some respect for him, for finally being honest about his views.I wouldn't think he was a joker though, cause that statement isn't funny. Saying Buckingham Palace should be turned into a mosque, on the other hand, is f*ck*ng hilarious.

so u support them yh
Don't put words in my mouth.If Nick Griffin came out and said that tomorrow, I would gain some respect for him, for finally being honest about his views.I wouldn't think he was a joker though, cause that statement isn't funny. Saying Buckingham Palace should be turned into a mosque, on the other hand, is f*ck*ng hilarious.
ure an idiot

Guest WAVESURFER
so u support them yh
ure an idiot
You're a c*nt.If you don't understand what I'm saying, don't quote my posts.Little prick.

so u support them yh
ure an idiot
You're a c*nt.If you don't understand what I'm saying, don't quote my posts.Little prick.
feelings caught/what are you saying tho?all u have sed is that Choudry and his crew of extreme muslims are jokerswhich is frivolous cos there views are no better than the BNPs

Guest WAVESURFER
so u support them yh
ure an idiot
feelings caught/what are you saying tho?all u have sed is that Choudry and his crew of extreme muslims are jokerswhich is frivolous cos there views are no better than the BNPs
:confused:Are you serious?You called me an idiot before I said either of those things. I responded in kind.I'm not gonna continue this exchange, cause you're either purposely ignoring my points, or you're genuinely stupid.

Behead those who say Islam is violent.AlsoLol @ saying someone is catching feelings by saying 'your a c*nt', when you previously said 'your a prick'Get a grip.
ure making things up tbh
Your well aware of what I meant.I'd tell you not to act dumb, but I'm not sure its an act.

so u support them yh
ure an idiot
:confused:Are you serious?You called me an idiot before I said either of those things. I responded in kind.I'm not gonna continue this exchange, cause you're either purposely ignoring my points, or you're genuinely stupid.
u havnt made any points thoonly reason u label these muslims as "jokers", is becos its far more socially acceptable to do so

so u support them yh
ure an idiot
u havnt made any points thoonly reason u label these muslims as "jokers", is becos its far more socially acceptable to do so
Because some of their suggestions are quite simply ludicrous to the point of being amusing.

so u support them yh
ure an idiot
Because some of their suggestions are quite simply ludicrous to the point of being amusing.
well getting rid of all immigrants is equally ludicrous

Guest WAVESURFER
so u support them yh
ure an idiot
Thank you.