Islamist group march for "full sharia law in Britain"

Steven

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckstar

anjam chaudry how is this guy untouchedobviosuly people konw where he liveshis lietenants are well known as wellur tellin me none of these EDL cant go 2 his house and off himdoes he have police protection ?

I think these people and the BNP should be put together in the fields to have it out with each other. Let em kill one another. Then we will have less extremists in this cuntry.
lol at this guylike he never used to have a "vote BNP" badge as his avi
Man's trying to act all judgmental now like he never used to buss the Spliffy Jeans and HiTec trainers and would now cuss someone to wear such a thing. A'lie blad?

To be honest Shariah courts have already been established within the UK.Courts that have the legal right to dispense rulings and punishment according the Shariah Law.Tis f*cked.There should never be a rule for one and a rule for another type system in this or any other country (which is where we could head). One rule of law for all is what we need and the powers sanctioned to these Shariah courts should be revoked because it is just another example of government appeasement to completely outrageous demands and exploitation of loopholes in British Law made by certain sectors of the Muslim community.

I think these people and the BNP should be put together in the fields to have it out with each other. Let em kill one another. Then we will have less extremists in this cuntry.
Man's trying to act all judgmental now like he never used to buss the Spliffy Jeans and HiTec trainers and would now cuss someone to wear such a thing. A'lie blad?
you might of caught bly if you was 15 but your like 27 or somthing you racist white f*ck

you might of caught bly if you was 15 but your like 27 or somthing you racist white f*ck
Contradicting. He calls me the racist, yet he is the first to identify me by colour.

ALL im saying is england has lost if ashman is muslim
I respect Islam. Same way I respect Christianity. Look, one thing this country should be considering our freedoms and rights, and that is a secular country. Law should not be decided by religion as I believe religion should be an individuals right and choice. We must maintain choice because if we do not? then we will always be told what to do, what to wear, how to think and how to act. There should be no limitations or restrictions on an individuals freedoms. As soon as one should try to restrict another, then it should be shut down.

I respect Islam. Same way I respect Christianity. Look, one thing this country should be considering our freedoms and rights, and that is a secular country. Law should not be decided by religion as I believe religion should be an individuals right and choice. We must maintain choice because if we do not? then we will always be told what to do, what to wear, how to think and how to act. There should be no limitations or restrictions on an individuals freedoms. As soon as one should try to restrict another, then it should be shut down.
c/slolwhy is it half the time you sound like a complete idiot and the other half you sound like you're clued up?

The art of politricks really. Look, this is an internet forum and probably 90% of what is posted here is actually bullshit, only half the time 90% of the people actually believe what has been posted by it's membership. I have been judged on the basis of bullshit but in a sense, I have not really been judged because this is just a user name on a forum and although my brain determines what is written here, it is actually done in an objective way and so all subjectiveness is ruled out and as businessmen would say "It's business, nothing personal".

c/slolwhy is it half the time you sound like a complete idiot and the other half you sound like you're clued up?
innit/hes playing a character half the time