Afghan , Time to allow it now ?

Mr. Gayle

Guest luckstar

the soil of afghanistan is crying to be fertilised with the fresh nutrient rich blood of a christian racist enemy intent on subjugating the people and fighting the true heroes of afghanistan the talebanthis insurgency must continue until every f*ck*ng troop and american oil company has f*cked off out of afghanistan...how dare they expect me to care about bastard english soldiers

Propaganda or not 92 is a lot, you must have a poor knowledge of military engagements if you think that is nothingConsidering the number by the end of the year will be some way over a hundred, and its currently at 1 soldier dying every 60 hoursDespite this - the fact they are highlighting as that it is almost a hundred servicemen and women who have died when they SHOULD NOT have

saw this on the news the other day.a policeman shot them all when their backs were turned.cowardly antics.
As opposed to walking 10 feet away from each other and then seeing who has the fastest draw? That's not how war is fought.
very funny :lol: Im not saying theres a way that war should or shouldnt be fought.im saying it was a cowardly act to come across as somebody who doesnt pose a threat and then kill 5 people when their backs are turned.

It's a bad situation for the soldiers to be inThe taliban have infiltrated the police force due to a huge last minute mass recruitment by the police. So when you have taliban working within the countries own police force how are the troops supposed to protect themselves?
Is it confirmed it was Talban Last i read it was just a suggestion

saw this on the news the other day.a policeman shot them all when their backs were turned.cowardly antics.
As opposed to walking 10 feet away from each other and then seeing who has the fastest draw? That's not how war is fought.
very funny :lol: Im not saying theres a way that war should or shouldnt be fought.im saying it was a cowardly act to come across as somebody who doesnt pose a threat and then kill 5 people when their backs are turned.
Yeah I can definately see your point but I think when it comes to places where wars are being fought the definitions of bravery and cowardice aren't really the same as in normal scenarios.