Best striker in the world - BASED ON FORM RIGHT NOW.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres last season is the ONLY time that comes to mindAbout anytime he comes across a goood strikersome mythHe kept torres quiet THIS season moreover, and the season before last
Your DELUDED to the max.If letting a striker score in your goal is keeping him quite then you might as well say goalkeepers banging in OG's is cool/Drogba to own Vid*ck on the weekend.
The goal was Ferdinands fault, not Vidic :/Before it he hadn't had a sniff (Because Of Vidic)Anyway, Drogba, 9 prem games againt us, goals.

Di Natalie & Pazzini Pazzini fires all the time... rated him from fiorentina.but overall has to be drogba still.
Chelsea Keen On Sampdoria Striker Giampaolo Pazzini - ReportSalvatore Landolina, Goal.comNov 7, 5:46 am ESTBuzz up! 0PrintChelsea are ready to test Sampdoria's transfer resistance by making a mega bid for in-form striker Giampaolo Pazzini.According to Sportmediaset.it, Carlo Ancelotti has been following the Italian, who has struck seven times in 11 Serie A matches to keep 'Doria flying towards the summit.The report suggests Chelsea will show their hand during the winter transfer window after their ban on landing new players was temporarily lifted while the CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport) rules on the dispute over the signing of French youngster Gael Kakuta.It is said the Blues had an €18 million bid rejected by Sampdoria, who are keen to hold onto the former Fiorentina man.Before the transfer ban was suspended by the CAS, Ancelotti revealed his penchant for Pazzini in an interview with Sky Sport Italia earlier this week."We cannot say anything on this [the market] because we are waiting for a decision from FIFA. We have to wait before making any move. Pazzini is doing really well, but if all the players I like were to come to Chelsea, we would have to enlarge the squad," Ancelotti said.Despite the report, Pazzini has always pledged his allegiance to Samp. He has ambitions are to play at the World Cup with Italy and is therefore unlikely to risk that by joining another club during the season."I hope to return to La Nazionale, but I need to keep up the good performances and score plenty in order to do so," Pazzini told Sky Sport Italia.

Torres last season is the ONLY time that comes to mindAbout anytime he comes across a goood strikersome mythHe kept torres quiet THIS season moreover, and the season before last
Your DELUDED to the max.If letting a striker score in your goal is keeping him quite then you might as well say goalkeepers banging in OG's is cool/Drogba to own Vid*ck on the weekend.
The goal was Ferdinands fault, not Vidic :/Before it he hadn't had a sniff (Because Of Vidic)Anyway, Drogba, 9 prem games againt us, goals.
Out of interest just how many times has Rooney scored against chelsea?

Off the top of my head, 4Aside from that, are you a shithead?I said in my first post, Drogba was the most on form at the moment, I also said he never did well against us, which is trueAbout trying to turn it into a Rooney discussionsmh