(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

:D/former if your want today i will set up a private lobby n teach you a few things i know.there are a couple of vids to show u which helps, but obviously its better learnin first hand.steady aim helps guild the bullet alot, but i cant do without ninja pro; for silence and no hbs on me.but for basics,make sure u have fmj on your sniper, to help wallbanging etc.slight of hand pro is a must unless your sittin way back across the map and dont wana get stuck in.when u quickscope try and get your taget in between your crosshair before u scope n shoot. < this takes a lot of practice and more time you will miss unless you can drag your scope to follow enemies. (steady aim helps)but really u want to aim quick and shoot,try and get the feel of shooting before your fully scoped in. try a private lobby on your own or with a mate and get them to stand there n practice, then move on to moving targets etc./f*ck it i wana try this now, if your on let me kno and i will jump on.

:D/former if your want today i will set up a private lobby n teach you a few things i know.there are a couple of vids to show u which helps, but obviously its better learnin first hand.steady aim helps guild the bullet alot, but i cant do without ninja pro; for silence and no hbs on me.but for basics,make sure u have fmj on your sniper, to help wallbanging etc.slight of hand pro is a must unless your sittin way back across the map and dont wana get stuck in.when u quickscope try and get your taget in between your crosshair before u scope n shoot. < this takes a lot of practice and more time you will miss unless you can drag your scope to follow enemies. (steady aim helps)but really u want to aim quick and shoot,try and get the feel of shooting before your fully scoped in. try a private lobby on your own or with a mate and get them to stand there n practice, then move on to moving targets etc./f*ck it i wana try this now, if your on let me kno and i will jump on.
yes yes brudda! gonna turn on the xbox now!

Going to change my gamertag for those that have me added, the old one will now just be my flat mate.I can't have him online playing with people thinking it's me this guy is f*ck*ng moving the controller to aim, ACTUALLY MOVING THE CONTROLLER.I'm glad anyway, I know not to prestige even once now, i know if I do, I will want to keep going lol.

Going to change my gamertag for those that have me added, the old one will now just be my flat mate.I can't have him online playing with people thinking it's me this guy is f*ck*ng moving the controller to aim, ACTUALLY MOVING THE CONTROLLER.I'm glad anyway, I know not to prestige even once now, i know if I do, I will want to keep going lol.
Do it once for the prestige challenges