If you were on Come Dine with Me...

charliechalk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you not attempt to engage in conversation with me please. Thanks.And you quite clearly don't watch CDWM or you'd know that a lot of people have never made the dishes before and do it for the show.
Do not tell me not to engage in a conversation with me when until you started quoting me and looking to get into something i had never notice your little self, and you seem to be on me on this forum, seeking out little pinches here and there.Futher more, i have watched come dine with me, and of course some people have never made something before and only attempt it because of the show, but you need to at least on that one occassion know how to make it. So therefore you must be able to cook it apposed to dreaming and imagining your cooking it!FACT;Me writing CHEAT! was definatly not engaging in any conversation it was a statement, that did not need a reply because its factual!

Guest Esquilax
Can you not attempt to engage in conversation with me please. Thanks.And you quite clearly don't watch CDWM or you'd know that a lot of people have never made the dishes before and do it for the show.
Do not tell me not to engage in a conversation with me when until you started quoting me and looking to get into something i had never notice your little self, and you seem to be on me on this forum, seeking out little pinches here and there.Futher more, i have watched come dine with me, and of course some people have never made something before and only attempt it because of the show, but you need to at least on that one occassion know how to make it. So therefore you must be able to cook it apposed to dreaming and imagining your cooking it!FACT;Me writing CHEAT! was definatly not engaging in any conversation it was a statement, that did not need a reply because its factual!
Didn't even know mannatees could type

Didn't even know mannatees could type
did you mean Manatees?

That wasn't a Freudian slip you knob head I wrote unintentional then realised that it would have been a stupid statement to make as they both mean the same thing. Is that ok with you or do you want some sort of f*ck*ng medal to stick on one of your stupid horses?
HAHAHA You little hater! The anger seeping through there! Sorry no medal that you could give me would be worthy enough to place on my horse! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Esquilax
in his post
I seen manatee but no ginger!That P Brisco is classified as stirring and lieing!
thats wot he said b4, dunno why he edited it.we all know its what he meant either way
LOL Aye aye! :Y:
I didn't actually say ginger manatee, but I sure wish I did!Upon reflection you look more like a Liverpool-dwelling binge drinking black-man-sack. And a manatee.

Guest Esquilax
She doesn't look like a Liverpool dweller tbh. That's an insult to Liverpool dwellers.
The biggest insult to Liverpool dwellers is the fact that they weren't properly aborted.I reckon half of Liverpool is populated by half aborted freak fetuses.