Rep Your Uni !

NiNES.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ your a humungous neek. some irrelevantt postbuck up your ideas
you're also the exact type of nignog that is like thisi wont be addressing you againman will be at FWD/Rinse on friday we can sort it out in there if you want

Once again I note how a lot of these uni "mandem" are Africans with names like Kwesi, Kwaki, Kwame etcthem man what a Princes and Kings back in Zambutu but try and be hard when here KMT/f*ck that Jazzie breh, his hype died off, and he is essentially what he is trying to take the piss out ofany p*ssy that begs the grime/funky scene
Is there a reason you used solely Ghananian names?And what are you trying to imply by saying once again its "africans..."

Once again I note how a lot of these uni "mandem" are Africans with names like Kwesi, Kwaki, Kwame etcthem man what a Princes and Kings back in Zambutu but try and be hard when here KMT/f*ck that Jazzie breh, his hype died off, and he is essentially what he is trying to take the piss out ofany p*ssy that begs the grime/funky scene
Is there a reason you used solely Ghananian names?And what are you trying to imply by saying once again its "africans..."
Lol...I was only playing with that hence why I deleted it....read nothing into it plyr.

As much as I dislike Eks and Angelo, their sentiment has credibility. Even though they both fail to see the bigger picture and are essentially insecure with their comments.Re the dude who mentioned widening participation, kudos.It is a myth...I have written articles arguing that exact point.
Lol you need to stop watching me. I don't even know who you are/who you were but you care enough to not be able to agree with me without mentioning that you dislike me.Think you need a break.Edit: Just saw in another topic that you're Gray Fox. Glad to see you're still holding that grudge. As you were.

As much as I dislike Eks and Angelo, their sentiment has credibility. Even though they both fail to see the bigger picture and are essentially insecure with their comments.Re the dude who mentioned widening participation, kudos.It is a myth...I have written articles arguing that exact point.
Lol you need to stop watching me. I don't even know who you are/who you were but you care enough to not be able to agree with me without mentioning that you dislike me.Think you need a break.
nah i just didnt want you to think that me c/s you was cos i think u talk sense

Like I said, I didn't know who you were and I wouldn't have registered it even if I did. Suggestion... Try thinking less about me. See how it changes your world view.Just saying.
If I see/reply to one of your posts, your name enters my mind.Don't flatter yourself, cos as soon as I navigate away from this topic any thought of you disintegrates into binary digitsYou're not Katt Williams and nobody hates you...you're just another snobby darkie who talks sh*t

Like I said, I didn't know who you were and I wouldn't have registered it even if I did. Suggestion... Try thinking less about me. See how it changes your world view.Just saying.
If I see/reply to one of your posts, your name enters my mind.Don't flatter yourself, cos as soon as I navigate away from this topic any thought of you disintegrates into binary digitsYou're not Katt Williams and nobody hates you...you're just another snobby darkie who talks sh*t
Was just saying.