Going on COLD

Ashman

Don't wait for her. Live your life, the girl is doing that as she knows you are there as an option (especially if you have told her how you feel about her)get out meet new women. If this girl realises you aint no longer making her a priority she will either make moves to get back in you life or not give a f*ck and do her (meaning she wern't that into you in the first place).In short do you. If that means going on cold so be it.

how long have you been with them if you dont mind me asking??
The thing is, I'm not with her. We are not officially in a relationship as of yet.
true, well i think you should just play it cool then ... dont act a fool ... ul get there eventually you just have to woo them if ya get me .... treat them nice take them out etc.

The thing is, I'm not with her. We are not officially in a relationship as of yet.
true, well i think you should just play it cool then ... dont act a fool ... ul get there eventually you just have to woo them if ya get me .... treat them nice take them out etc.
Sorry, seriously, stop.

Sorry, seriously, stop.
lool what ya mean stop... whats up??? dont you think that its cool to treat gyal rite??PS. I DONT MEAN TO GET IN THEIR KNICKERS IF THATS WAT CHARLIE CHALK IS FINKIN COME ON NOW! :D