What do u want money for

Alejandro Sosa

Money = HappinessDon't care.Only people that have resigned themselves to the fact they can't ever get it, OR those who have so much of it so can say what they want without really knowing otherwise, say otherwise.
The only people that say otherwise, are people with no money or people who have lots of moneydoesnt make sense mate...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money = HappinessDon't care.Only people that have resigned themselves to the fact they can't ever get it, OR those who have so much of it so can say what they want without really knowing otherwise, say otherwise.
The only people that say otherwise, are people with no money or people who have lots of moneyword doesnt make sense mate...

Money to me = options.What your options are depend on you as a person and your perspective.More money will allow me to explore my options more freely, leaving me free to cater to and worry about more important things in life.again, money on it's own is only coins and or paper.Its us people that give it value. Therefore , money is merely a tool.What you do with that tool is up to you

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nick1254367

Controversial question! They say money can buy happiness,that's one answer to your question "What do you want money for?" As I see most of the commebts here are on that theme. However, I believe it’s not possible to make a general statement on whether money makes people more or less happy. Money comes with a whole set of new elements that may have good or bad impact on our happiness, and depending on how susceptible we are to every one of them, the conclusion will go one way or the other (i.e. different from person to person). I recently made an effort to provide a more comprehensive picture of what these ad- and disadvantages are. I invite you to have a look at http://www.spreadinghappiness.org/2009/08/money- how-much-should-we-strive-for-it-to-become-happy and tell me what you think!Thank you, Nick

Guest WAVESURFER
I wanna batter some chicks ya get me. nah check the one where im up in the club dressed in prada throwing champayne in bitches mouth n down the top. Ballin for real. might draw 2 of them back to my room for the treatment ya get me. all about the money baby.
Yeah, this.