Some mad shit went down .....

zoot

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shud be finethe grudge holder is a passive aggressive person who was unable to say anything at time of incident,ie yr father done something which they perceive led to them losing there job which they then blame for there current shitty christmas situation etc. the package is a hotch potch of various superstitions and unpleasantries that combined are meaningless and almost definitely not assembled by someone with actual powers,the person has just watched angel heart and trying to sh*t your old man up which he/she will see as a victory in itself as they will imagine yr pops living in fear and being mad weary all the time from now on.best thing to do is just lyl as i doubt there will be any escalations.however if there are then please pm me and i will edit my post to paint a more foreboding profile

it dont work work, but it works yh?
JUJU does not workI have traditional rulers in my family these people are the ones that have always and still use juju men ,herbalists, babalawo or whatever you want to call them,basically i was told that these men were/are alchemists....for example they were experts in the use of poison and back in the day if you wanted someone killed for example if you went to them they would perform whatever ritual but at the same time they would give you a poison to put in the persons food or drink without revealing it was a poison, they had fast acting poison or slow acting ones ....so if the babalawo says i will perform this ritual and this person will be dead in 7 days to outsiders it seems like magic while to those that know it was the use of poisonthey also knew how to heal the sick, once again by the use of medicines made from herbs but once again rather than saying these people were cured using herbal remedies magic once again was given as a reasonin Nigeria up untill today Juju men are used to keep rain away i.e if you are having a wedding......rain is quite localised meaning it can be pouring down in peckham but new cross is bone dry......whereas most people believe that the juju men can stop rain what they dont know is was discovered years ago that if a certain type of leaf is burnt (i think banana but im not quite sure) it would stop rain from penetrating that type of atmosphere, which is why when you see them performing the ritual they burn leaves but once again these are things that the general public are not party to

JUJU does not workI have traditional rulers in my family these people are the ones that have always and still use juju men ,herbalists, babalawo or whatever you want to call them,basically i was told that these men were/are alchemists....for example they were experts in the use of poison and back in the day if you wanted someone killed for example if you went to them they would perform whatever ritual but at the same time they would give you a poison to put in the persons food or drink without revealing it was a poison, they had fast acting poison or slow acting ones ....so if the babalawo says i will perform this ritual and this person will be dead in 7 days to outsiders it seems like magic while to those that know it was the use of poisonthey also knew how to heal the sick, once again by the use of medicines made from herbs but once again rather than saying these people were cured using herbal remedies magic once again was given as a reasonin Nigeria up untill today Juju men are used to keep rain away i.e if you are having a wedding......rain is quite localised meaning it can be pouring down in peckham but new cross is bone dry......whereas most people believe that the juju men can stop rain what they dont know is was discovered years ago that if a certain type of leaf is burnt (i think banana but im not quite sure) it would stop rain from penetrating that type of atmosphere, which is why when you see them performing the ritual they burn leaves but once again these are things that the general public are not party to
*waits for brisco's reply*

interesting stuff

tbh I'm in disbelief that anyone with half a brain can REALLY believe this sh*t.Ask anyone to quantify it and it's always third party information or things they heard.
funny thing is the really good ones use a lot of the same techniques as your david blaines or derren brownif derren brown stops you in the street and tells you what xmas gift your aunties sisters cousin gave you 5 years ago you think "wow great trick how did he do that? but you dont beleive its real magicafricans are extremely extremely supersticious/ religeous....the concept of fate or "sh*t happens" is not one they believe in so when you have some Juju man in front of you that can more or less perform the same trick the concept of trickery doesnt even come into the equation

i want to introduce the concept that because some ppl pretend to use voodoo but dnt rlythis does not then mean that noone is able to perform a voodoothe same rationale can apply to a lot of things in life check it out
i hear what you are saying, there are many mysteries in life that are truly unknown and unexplored .......but then that leads to the question ..does magic really exist? is it realanyone can perform voodoo but is voodoo really magic?i cant tell you how derren brown guessed someones pin number by just looking at their credit card.....so was that magic,voodoo or a trick....all i can tell you is i saw him do itthe point im trying to make in a roundabout way is just because it cant be explained it doesnt mean its voodoo or magic

people are still callin upon evil spirits to aid them in their evil worksthats the kind of juju im talkin aboutim talkin about people evokin certain sh*t, performin rituals the may or may not understand juju isnt something i believe in, but i am aware of existence an how people are usin itsomebody who knows the right herb to cure a dodgy belly, ain a juju man to me, thats a herbalist

people are still callin upon evil spirits to aid them in their evil worksthats the kind of juju im talkin aboutim talkin about people evokin certain sh*t, performin rituals the may or may not understand juju isnt something i believe in, but i am aware of existence an how people are usin itsomebody who knows the right herb to cure a dodgy belly, ain a juju man to me, thats a herbalist
THIS

THIS
read my post .....the sh*t aint real.....the difference between me and people posting in this topic is they are outsiders to the whole juju thing, im talking from an insiders point of view....im not talking about what ive heard or what i believe but from what people who actually practice juju tell me.....you can evoke whatever you like...sh*t wont work.....common saying in Africa "if Juju really worked an African country would have won the world cup already"... the amount of African footballers tthat use Juju is ridiculous and they still aint reached past quater finals

THIS
agreedlearnt some interesting sh*t in this topic by the way

dunno why he was neggednuttin but real talk in there