Diet Thread

PacMan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting a new job this week, diet is gonna be a PAR ffs. Need to find out the runnings of that place if I can bax food while at my desk n sh*t/lmao @ bringing jollof - man's going IN. Come like my bredrin Lamin in primary school when us man used to bring jam sandwiches n sh*t my man used to back out the brazilian yam. Just 3 pieces of yam and nothing else not even a little beverage to wash it down.

Starting a new job this week, diet is gonna be a PAR ffs. Need to find out the runnings of that place if I can bax food while at my desk n sh*t/lmao @ bringing jollof - man's going IN. Come like my bredrin Lamin in primary school when us man used to bring jam sandwiches n sh*t my man used to back out the brazilian yam. Just 3 pieces of yam and nothing else not even a little beverage to wash it down.
LMFAO. I'm creasing!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Just picturing a lunch box with 3 pieces of dry yam! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Guest Flat Eric
hol' tite the hench for summer mandem coming out in their droves
lol im tryna get hench for an october wedding.(and summer slyly but thats not my target)lmfao @ 3 dry yams in a power rangers lunchbox

lol im tryna get hench for an october wedding.(and summer slyly but thats not my target)lmfao @ 3 dry yams in a power rangers lunchbox
tbh if u wanna get hench 4 october then u have started early enuffwith hard work u shud get considerably bigger

Guest Flat Eric
tbh if u wanna get hench 4 october then u have started early enuffwith hard work u shud get considerably bigger
im at uni. all i have is dumbbells and a bench (no barbell) in my room. can i do much with an all dumbbel workout?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Triple XXX

i need something else for lunch tuna n pasta is pissin me off its toooo f*ckin DRY even tho i put tons of mayo on the tunanow i just get sandwiches at lunch n sh*t i have no other optionswhat can i have thats easy to cook?

Morningsweekdays - frosties or toast (normal or hard dough)saturday - sausage and egg sandwichSunday - cornmeal porridgeLUNCH2 days a week - massive bagguette with tomato, sald, meat and sauceother 3 days - last nights dinner warmed upsaturday - jacket potato or beans and breadDINNER4 days a week - rice and meat/fish1 day a week - pea or chicken soupsaturday - take awaySunday - sunday dinnerget my water intake in and try and get at least 3 pieces of fruit and veg a day.

Guest Tulse Hill
Morningsweekdays - frosties or toast (normal or hard dough)saturday - sausage and egg sandwichSunday - cornmeal porridgeLUNCH2 days a week - massive bagguette with tomato, sald, meat and sauceother 3 days - last nights dinner warmed upsaturday - jacket potato or beans and breadDINNER4 days a week - rice and meat/fish1 day a week - pea or chicken soupsaturday - take awaySunday - sunday dinnerget my water intake in and try and get at least 3 pieces of fruit and veg a day.
FATTY BOOMBOOMSAUSGE FINGERS LAD