Diet Thread

PacMan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyred, I said I throw away the yolks. There are no known long term health issues associated with eating egg whites.Lol at 42 a week. I have scrambled eggs like once every two weeks.
its just banter my brotherand yeah f*ck wasting parts of the egg just eat the whole thing but just less of them

Guest Triple XXX

imma make me a 3 egg omelete in a hot minute stillsomeone giv me some recipes aswell coz imma jus do egg, i kno some heads add tomatoes etc bt i dont know what to add

Tyred, I said I throw away the yolks. There are no known long term health issues associated with eating egg whites.Lol at 42 a week. I have scrambled eggs like once every two weeks.
lol why didn't you f*ck*ng say manI was like jesus this guys like a retarded rockyi have 3 every morning.also the hype about removing the yolks is unnecessary. like i said you produce cholesterol, you dont absorb it. the BHF quietly dropped their advice to limit how many eggs you should eat a while back now. most studies now agree there aren't really the effects they once advertised.

imma make me a 3 egg omelete in a hot minute stillsomeone giv me some recipes aswell coz imma jus do egg, i kno some heads add tomatoes etc bt i dont know what to add
they say it aint an omlette without breaking some eggs but rly u got to have some cheese in that / add any other ingredients u likemushroom/onion/spinach/ham/salami/chicken wateverhere is a quick rundown of how to make a flawless omlette though,someone come in and slate it-1.beat the eggs in a bowl,add salt pepper to taste,herbs or watever1.turn the heat on quite high (scrambled eggs = low heat,omlette = high heat)2.pour some oil in the pan enough to cover the whole area3.add yr prebeaten eggs to the pan,this shud start to solidify str8 away4.as soon as you poor the eggs in,tilt the pan around so the egg cover the whole surface,and with a thingy push in the edges so egg can run down the sides so theres no running bit in the middle5.once it starts to looks solid,throw on grated cheese,and other ingredients6.fold in half leave for a min* and flip it over leave 4 a min* and its done *probly less than a minalso if u want to add veg/meat,u can chop these finely and fry these in the pan first then pour the egg on once they cooked and it will form around these

french bread. brah.or if u like onionscut around a 1/4 of a red onion into equal sized(roughly) piecesheat the oil, and fry/saute the onions on a low-moderate heat until theyre nearly clear then put ur whisked egg on itin french bread brahand theres too much controversy over eggs to consume that many imo. basically there not sure