Diet Thread

PacMan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I aint scrapping the pb cz its 2 nice and its practical at work as I dont gt a morning break so I need something I can make and eat quick. Plus its got like 8g protein per 2 tablespoons and I have atleast double that at a time so thats 16g of protein plus a pint of milk is about the same I swear. So thats about 32g of protein which aint 2 bad. If theres a way 2 hide the taste of tuna I would have that and pb an hour or so later

I aint scrapping the pb cz its 2 nice and its practical at work as I dont gt a morning break so I need something I can make and eat quick. Plus its got like 8g protein per 2 tablespoons and I have atleast double that at a time so thats 16g of protein plus a pint of milk is about the same I swear. So thats about 32g of protein which aint 2 bad. If theres a way 2 hide the taste of tuna I would have that and pb an hour or so later
If this is true then I take it back. I clearly under-estimated the amount of protein in peanut butter.

Guest M12 Part 2
Currently eating peanut butter straight out the jar. :D Discuss.
lmao them protein fiend theremake sure its natural peanut butter though. most of the store bought stuff is just sugar and sh*t. the natural is essential fatty acids and protein.

just wanna ask, how come I see a few of you guys saying you have or recommending chicken breast as part of a diet, rather than say another part of the chicken, is the fat content really that high in say, thighs or legs?
its the best cuthas the most protein without all the extra fat that is on the thigh and legproven fact

• 3 weeks later...
looking for some tempting tuna recipes at the moment
tuna in can + squeeze lime and pepper on top and eat str8 outta can it g00nie skeason
f*ck outta her with the lime and pepper you jesse
listen bro i don't want to go down this route with u, were brothersbut i seen you begging it with SB at the rave and i seen you coming out the barber with a skin fade last weeki seen alot more and heard alot more but i rly don't want to bring these facts into the public domain.. i cant believe u betrayed me like this, i was like a father 2 u

looking for some tempting tuna recipes at the moment
tuna in can + squeeze lime and pepper on top and eat str8 outta can it g00nie skeason
f*ck outta her with the lime and pepper you jesse
listen bro i don't want to go down this route with u, were brothersbut i seen you begging it with SB at the rave and i seen you coming out the barber with a skin fade last weeki seen alot more and heard alot more but i rly don't want to bring these facts into the public domain.. i cant believe u betrayed me like this, i was like a father 2 u
:D CHATTING sh*t