Stop and Search Powers Illegal

Thun

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ Thugs in Uniform, Is London really that f*cked up? Police in Manchester are everyday people who go to work and try to keep the streets safe. I respect them, I know underworld figures who respect them, the only people who don't seem to respect them are the minor street thugs who don't wanna get caught out.

Don't see the problem. You get stopped and searched, you got nothing to hide then keep it moving.

You see how certain people have lost the will to speak up and just accept being searched by thugs

That old saying 'if you got nothing to hide then why worry' is used and dry

Im sure the people in Nazi Germany allowed it but then it was too late when they wanted to speak out

Yeah, and I am sure when people can carry whatever they like, this country will soon be like Somalia innit. Great plan Batman!

So you want to live in a society were you get searched by thugs in uniforms as you might be a terrawrist?

I would rather live in a free society then live in fear that everyone might have a weapon and needs to be searched

Its your fam that will be searched like terrawrists and your saying that cool yeah?

How can you call them thugs when if it wasn't for the thugs in the first place going round "on road blad" thinking they are bad and "lenging" man down, then we wouldn't need them!

Better to be safe than sorry..

I go shop and get asked my age sometimes to be on the safe side, I don't take offense, I know they are doing their jobs to provide security.

You don't want to live under these securities? then like I said... Somalia is the other way mate.

You come to Britain, you respect our ways, if not, then you can fack off mate.

lol @ Thugs in Uniform, Is London really that f*cked up? Police in Manchester are everyday people who go to work and try to keep the streets safe. I respect them, I know underworld figures who respect them, the only people who don't seem to respect them are the minor street thugs who don't wanna get caught out.

I have respect for the ones that want to do the job but most abuse there power

You got bootlickers that will praise police even when they are wrong

LOL at underworld figures that respect them

They must be real hard to bootlick coppers

ahh shut up. police abuse their powers thats all. stopping and searching is wrong the way they go about it.

all that "if youve got nothing to hide sh*t it bullshit" cos they profile anyone who "looks' like they cld have suttin

its basically lazy policing. there was a day when i jus finished work and had a normal black coat and trousers, passed feds doing searches and didnt get stopped

was on my way to my bredrins house, changed into jeans, jacket and hood( not up) and was back passed them 15mins later and i got pulled aside.

thats lazy policing based on how someone looks. they will never get cooperation of young people they harass so its a lose lose for them and the young black pple who they harrass

worst thing is that they were doing this search parade at a tube station...how many f*ck*ng stabbings happen on the tube?

surprise surprise the first tube murder is probably the police themselves murking that brazilian guy.

just round the corner from the tube station is where the real criminals were in the estates ..but youll never see feds there unless suttin happens

they were just at the tube harrasing black people so that you and esquifags fam can be pleased that they are making you "safe"

Don't see the problem. You get stopped and searched, you got nothing to hide then keep it moving.

You see how certain people have lost the will to speak up and just accept being searched by thugs

That old saying 'if you got nothing to hide then why worry' is used and dry

Im sure the people in Nazi Germany allowed it but then it was too late when they wanted to speak out

Yeah, and I am sure when people can carry whatever they like, this country will soon be like Somalia innit. Great plan Batman!

So you want to live in a society were you get searched by thugs in uniforms as you might be a terrawrist?

I would rather live in a free society then live in fear that everyone might have a weapon and needs to be searched

Its your fam that will be searched like terrawrists and your saying that cool yeah?

How can you call them thugs when if it wasn't for the thugs in the first place going round "on road blad" thinking they are bad and "lenging" man down, then we wouldn't need them!

Better to be safe than sorry..

I go shop and get asked my age sometimes to be on the safe side, I don't take offense, I know they are doing their jobs to provide security.

You don't want to live under these securities? then like I said... Somalia is the other way mate.

You come to Britain, you respect our ways, if not, then you can fack off mate.

Its not just the road man that will be targets for stop and search but your fam in time to come and its already slowly happening now

They just got to brainwash most of the public that terrawrists are everywere and your fam needs to be searched in case they are terrawrists

If your up for living like that then cool

Love the way Venom has to base it on Black people now. Like say there ain't white areas with white criminals who Police stop and search. Theres no denying most street thugs dress a certain way so don't be crying like a bitch if you look like one and get stopped for a couple minutes of your life. It's happened to most of us. Normal people take it on the chin and go about their business, guys like you develop a lifelong chip on your shoulder askin "why me"

The problem ain't the policing here, it's the attitude the individuals have before they have ever been stopped/questioned/searched.

Theres no denying most street thugs dress a certain way so don't be crying like a bitch if you look like one and get stopped for a couple minutes of your life.

THIS

/

Would like to know how many UNREASONABLE unsavory experiences those complaining have ever had with the police, and just how much they've ever been inconvenienced.

Love the way Venom has to base it on Black people now. Like say there ain't white areas with white criminals who Police stop and search. Theres no denying most street thugs dress a certain way so don't be crying like a bitch if you look like one and get stopped for a couple minutes of your life. It's happened to most of us. Normal people take it on the chin and go about their business, guys like you develop a lifelong chip on your shoulder askin "why me"

The problem ain't the policing here, it's the attitude the individuals have before they have ever been stopped/questioned/searched.

yes i put black people becase the stats say that black people that is....ALL BLACK PEOPLE, are NINE times more likely to be stopped

than white people, and asian people are stopped about 5times more likely so that why i put BLACK PEOPLE in it

cos that day i saw feds stopping people at the tube, they let many WHITE young pple all them emo types and others were going thru no problem

they stopped the odd white woman..thinking that would hide the baitness at stopping black pple.

ive been with my friend who had no problem being stopped, then the fed asks him how he got that car

or they ask stupid sarcastic questions to frustrate you so u can end up with your DNA on their database. it has little to do with crime

i dont care if in manchester or in whiteviile they only stop white people. all stats point to the fact that ethnic minirites suffer the most.

You got to have a weak heart to think its okay for someone in a uniform to just stop and search you because they dont like the look of you

Thats one of the steps to moving towards a police state and people who have not looked at tyrannical governments in history will happily just take it on the chin not knowing that they are allowing there basic human rights to be stripped away

Theres no denying most street thugs dress a certain way so don't be crying like a bitch if you look like one and get stopped for a couple minutes of your life.

THIS

/

Would like to know how many UNREASONABLE unsavory experiences those complaining have ever had with the police, and just how much they've ever been inconvenienced.

jeans, trainers and a jacket is not a dressing like a street thug. its just like saying anyone with a burhka can be a terrorist

secondly, there is no dressing code (when you are fully clothed) in any UK law

putting metal detectors at a tube station is bullshit policing when you have one of europe's largest housing estate round the corner and no police in sight to be found.

how do they dress a certain way and what made them street thugs because they dress like this

the murderers i know of dress in suit and tie

youts with an 8 ball in their boxers may be more partial to an addidas tracksuit but thats more fashion/comfort/funding so i dont get that statement, 'street thugs dress a certain way' what kinda of media fuelled propaganda induced psychosis have u fallen victim to boy

all them emo types and others were going thru no problem

lol It ain't generally the Emo types who are going around carrying weapons looking to trouble people so that doesn't suprise me.

You got to have a weak heart to think its okay for someone in a uniform to just stop and search you because they dont like the look of you

Thats one of the steps to moving towards a police state and people who have not looked at tyrannical governments in history will happily just take it on the chin not knowing that they are allowing there basic human rights to be stripped away

Civilized societys need rules lad. I can sacrafive 2 minutes of my life to being searched if a copper thinks I look dodgy, because it might be that same Five who stops someone from getting stabbed up one day.

how do they dress a certain way and what made them street thugs because they dress like this

youts with an 8 ball in their boxers may be more partial to an addidas tracksuit but thats more fashion/comfort/funding so i dont get that statement, 'street thugs dress a certain way' what kinda of media fuelled propaganda induced psychosis have u fallen victim to boy

Hmmm that's based on what I see with my own eyes. I don't generally see people who dress as Emos or wear beige pants and a shirt going around breaking into houses, causing fights, drawing for guns. It's normally man wearing dark clothing, Hoodies, Jeans, Air Max etc etc. If I pick that up am sure the police and anyone else with eyesight can aswell. Am not saying anyone that dresses like that is doing crime and I ain't saying anyone who doesn't dress like that ain't doing crime, But the fact is Police have to look at situation and patterns to try and prevent crime.

Don't chat sh*t for the sake of it.

You're telling me stopping some kid hanging around an estate/corner shop with his hoody up and low tracksuit bottoms is equally likely to yield something as stopping someone in a suit?

The irony is too much

Doesn't even need a response.

nah if we had effective, key word effective rules then they wouldnt of had jobs you nonce

depends what u looking for angelo, from what i know from ppl that work in the ministry of justice, they are all coke heads and sniff a line at work, so u cud probs get a stash outta them

all them emo types and others were going thru no problem

lol It ain't generally the Emo types who are going around carrying weapons looking to trouble people so that doesn't suprise me.

Civilized societys need rules lad. I can sacrafive 2 minutes of my life to being searched if a copper thinks I look dodgy, because it might be that same Five who stops someone from getting stabbed up one day.

LOL at sacrificing your freedom because one day you might get harmed by someone

Thats an old trick they use were they strike you with fear and you start giving up your rights

Them ones were they say 'we will install this camera in you house were we can watch you just in case you get harmed'

I know you would suck that one up if it comes years down the road

lol at this society being civilised and nursery teachers are touching toddlers, u living in disney land

That's why they are locked up now... Because we have rules in Society you idiot.

you mean locked up for 3 months, while the person who steals a mobile phone also gets 3 months yeah?

very civilised.

WHAT THE f*ck ARE YOUNG PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO WEAR ANYWAY?

what do most young people wear if not jeans, trainers, and hooded jackets?

does this now mean all of them are criminals.

anyways usually people who talk like this are either bullied in life

or will get stopped by feds and f*cked over just like the people they thought they "werent"

so its a win either way.

nah if we had effective, key word effective rules then they wouldnt of had jobs you nonce

Were them particular people ever convicted of any crimes against children before they got that Job in the Nursery? I wasn't aware that they were known Peados before this happened.

WHAT THE f*ck ARE YOUNG PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO WEAR ANYWAY?

Where what you want aslong as your willing to accept if you dress like the Majority of thugs do you might get stopped and questioned once in a while.

Them ones were they say 'we will install this camera in you house were we can watch you just in case you get harmed'

I know you would suck that one up if it comes years down the road

Englishmans home is his castle lol Nobody would accept that one. Got cameras on the streets though, they still don't seem to stop all the drug dealing at the shop but if they ever catch someone get stabbed up or shot and are used as evidance - Nice one.