Ban for Burka ?

O.Man

Guest Esquilax

Lol at comparing wearing a crucifix or a skull cap to covering your whole body in black material....

And yeah, I don't think you should have any form of religious fodder on your person when you're at work, what sortof c*nt needs to express their faith at every waking moment?

"Yah I'm a Christian, colleagues, see my cross? Yup, praisa lawd etc."

Take it off, be professional, or f*ck off

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets also talk about British Airways and the banning of the crucifix..

You were saying Thun?

Lets face it, this country cares more about minorities and pleasing others than it does for protecting the British peoples.

I cant say I like the burkas but thats there choice to wear it just like some people might not like a crucifix its there choice and should not be banned from wearing it

beg you dont compare wearing a crucifix to wearing a burka.

if they have a right to wear it then i, as a member of society, have a right to object to it. This isnt a simple case of each to their own.

Just like those who aint religious might object to someone wearing a crucifix

no, If someone wears a crucifix its none of my business.

the implications of wearing a burqa for the purposes social interaction are obviously a lot more than someone wearing a crucifix under their t-shirt. stop trying to make out theyre the same thing when that blatantly arent.

But some might feel uncomfortable like you feel uncomfortable around the burka

1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

Guest Esquilax

I don't think you should have any form of religious fodder on your person when you're at work, what sortof c*nt needs to express their faith at every waking moment?

"Yah I'm a Christian, colleagues, see my cross? Yup, praisa lawd etc."

Take it off, be professional, or f*ck off

You show your age with posts like these.

Alright mate...

Whatever you say?

Bit of a c*nt really aren't you?

Guest Esquilax

Did I say that though?

No, I said making a big deal out of having religious artifacts on display is a cunty thing to do, which it is.

You're in a profession which is non denominational and you should adhere to such rules.

Blame what you like

so cos somebody goes to work with a small crucifix roud their neck, possibly to remind themselves of their faith and their commitment to a religion, they are a 'c*nt', yeah?

i personally don't understand how anybody could find such a small, inoffensive piece of jewellery so odious full stop but in addition to this you are associating everybody who wears a small religious symbol around their neck with being somebody who is extremely vocal about their religion ["yup, praisa lawd"] which is why i commented that your post was extremely ignorant and, again, in my opinion, a very childish train of thought.

and stop trying to twist your own words and what you meant by acting like i misunderstood your post with this 'dyslexic' bullshit

Guest Esquilax

But you did misunderstand my post, so what other way do you suggest I spin it? Nah you're right I'm wrong?

No thanks.

It's not about offending anyone, if you're going to disallow religious articles in the workplace then that should be blanket on all situations

The same how even old women with hoods get banned from certain shops

In a lot of professions jewellry isn't allowed

You don't need to wear it, get on with your job and practice your faith where it should be practiced; in private.

YEH WELL GET THAT BITCH TO STOP TALKING ABOUT HER CHRISTMAS MESSAGE DURING CHRISTMAS

DONT BURY MURDERERS THAT WENT TO A NEX MANS COUNTRY AND GOT MURKED IN THE PROCESS IN CHURCHES

AND START HAVING f*ck*ng PARADES ROUND TOWN

WHY ARE THERE SUNDAY TRADING LAWS?

Because

God created us in 6 days and then rested on the 7th?

Don't have a problem with burkhas, but if you're going to be in a position like a teacher of children or receptionist of whatever, then the employers should reserve the right to say you can't work here if you're gonna wear that, without fearing legal action.

Loool then who wrote the other posts in this thread under your name?

U faker

Do not reply 2 this