Sign in to follow this  
dominic*

anyone get on rwd ?

some f*cking rapid rechangeno warnings or nothingtrue say i wernt even on rwd yesterday

All I have to say is f*ck hattie collins bring back matt I dont wanna read an urban mag to read bout artic monkeys thats what nme is 4 clueless bitch she turn the mag into some bullshite thats why i dont read it know more but the site now? If danny says he agrees with what she is doing he is a sell out watch the website come with all these funky cunts joining trying to turn the forum to dirty canvas

e-mail this pratt and tell her she is running the site underhattiecollins@clara.co.ukand ask danny wa gwarndannywalker1@googlemail.com

am i going over board coz i am bored at work now?Let the people know what's going on with the site?Coz it's a piss take I aint read ur mag for over ayear coz it has turnt shite go on the site this morningand I see all this rock crap if I want to read bout themI would read NME mag where they get enough exposureIm am sorry but please bring back matt coz this is aShambles I understand what u r trying to doSo what is the forum going to have a rock room now?You guys are serious jokers come like a joke like deuce magPlease don't forget what rwd stands for + plus I have beenReading the mag since it was called sass but today you guysTook a new low.Please take in what I said coz rwd is going down the wrong pathand I will be writing a formal letter to your publishers asking forMatt to come back and I will make an on-line petition on bringingrwd back to its roots. Coz it lost its way along time ago and now itsjust sinkingCherrioDrugged up

i bet we all have to re registar and i bet iceburg aint admin no morechatting to prancehall he was telling methis>>>i dunno. i haven't read it in a while to be honest. i read the rwd forum a lot and they all slag it off, which is weird considering that's their readership right thereso obvious they want to change the mag around if they r chattin like this and it ain t orders from above

Guest FaZe

LOL rwd has been going downhill ever since hattie took over.... the mag is over swag now.....matt >>>> __________it reminds me of the whole ukgarageworldwide site back in the day..... they just tottally changed it over to ukmusic on a pure commercial flex.

They've just killed of grime.ahahahaPISSED.Got rid of the "grimey" - dark coloursLook @ the contentDoctor, you have a VERY VALID reason to to be pissed.I WOULD BE.ALSOI'm sure we will have to re-register.ANYWAYR.I.P. Grime.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

killled it off nicelyi think this may finally get me off rwd doepissed

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

and what the f*ck is Noel Gallagher doin on the homepage?sold out nooooicely

Guest FaZe

rwd has been getting pure commercial over the last year any way....robbie williams biggrin.gifit should of been expected....

Sign in to follow this