Tower Block of Commons

gemma

arggghhhh this program just jars me the fook orff.

This is the legacy of new labour...encouraging people to remain poor by providing them with so many benefits and zero help

then for those who work, but are low income earners..there is NO support whatsoever so they either struggle all their lives

or they just go back to being "poor" and remain on benefits for life cos they can earn more and have more support

then amongst the 'poor' they provide better support for new immigrants who havent contributed f*ckall to the economy

and encourage them to also live off the state for life if they so choose.

amongst all those poor u have single parents who again are encouraged to whore themselves about having pitneys for the state to raise

im still undecided who to vote for in may cos..bwoy this program just hightlights 90% of why you should NOT vote labour

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

charliechalk reminds me of that woman on this american tv show where they showed blatant racism in some clothes shop to see what people would do and the woman just broke down in tears cuz she was so shock

some any captain save a 'gro

Guest Esquilax

charliechalk reminds me of that woman on this american tv show where they showed blatant racism in some clothes shop to see what people would do and the woman just broke down in tears cuz she was so shock

I reckon if me and you had a fight I'd win.

To clarify I am a woman.

From what i hear you wanna do the dirt with the lights on but the mandem are saying no bulbs

all woman yeah? LOL

I reckon if me and you had a fight I'd win.

To clarify I am a woman.

From what i hear you wanna do the dirt with the lights on but the mandem are saying no bulbs

all woman yeah? LOL

I said I don't like doing it with the lights on, but I don't MIND really.

Get your facts correct before you attempt to send.