Call of Duty: Vietnam

Mr. Gayle

i'd prefer if they'd continued going down the Modern Warfare route, thats what made COD what it is today, but on the other hand its good to vary the games

True, CoD was always known for WW2, however MW1 just made EVERYONE and their girl know about CoD

Anyway its IW who do the Modern ones not Treyarch

i'd prefer if they'd continued going down the Modern Warfare route, thats what made COD what it is today, but on the other hand its good to vary the games

True, CoD was always known for WW2, however MW1 just made EVERYONE and their girl know about CoD

ah cool, so Infinity Ward only make the Modern Warfare series, i didnt know that i thought they made every COD game lol, see you learn something new everyday

ah cool, so Infinity Ward only make the Modern Warfare series, i didnt know that i thought they made every COD game lol, see you learn something new everyday

treyarch one year then infinity ward will drop a game the next

Its COD so storywise it will be sick.

WAW multiplayer was meh. They have alot of room for improvement though.

However every single one of us will buy it so we might aswell wait t Nov alie!

Its COD so storywise it will be sick.

WAW multiplayer was meh. They have alot of room for improvement though.

However every single one of us will buy it so we might aswell wait t Nov alie!

WaW MP > MW2s

Matchmaking, leaderboards everything is much better

________>>>>>>>>>Tanks.

AK47>>>>>>>>>>>>Thompson (Even though the Thompson was hard)

Im disputing that MW2 MP is poo. As you can tell by me giving my profile to my cuzzie. I aint got time for it anymore.

COD4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other FPS. (f*ck Halo)

idc really

kills are kills

there are ways to avoid choppers, ac130s and all that

though i suppose it does make it easier to camp

i just wish there was a bigger point score for tdm

75 kills between 1 team isn't enough

idc really

kills are kills

Kills are kills but the whole focus of almost every game mode on MW2 has been overshadowed by racking up kill streaks.

Add to that some of the ridiculous perks they've added, almost every map being tailored for snipers, the mistakes they've made with guns like the 1887's, the glitches and it's just a big mess.

COD4 had a nice variety of maps, Vacant and countdown were more or less flat so the opportunity to Snipe wasn't there while maps like Overgrown and Bloc were good for sniping. Every map on MW2 has multi level building that make it perfect for snipers.

@ gayle, c/s the cs

@ flojo

its true but

i dont know how all of you man play but I kill snipers more than am killed by them

people head for the sniping spots

like on underpass

just run into those two buildings / the opposite roof and youll get yourselves about 6 kills right there, it doesnt really bother me (except when tehre is a c*nt hiding on the rafters but thats another matter)

its realistic innit

imo once you know the maps theres no excuse for getting merked off by snipers regularly

same with Invasion, people head to them two buildings, the one with the balcony and the ruined one opposite

just merk off the people inside from afar or with a knife from behind

or get there early and claymore it

people will always camp in them areas, jus gotta deal with them

idc really

kills are kills

Kills are kills but the whole focus of almost every game mode on MW2 has been overshadowed by racking up kill streaks.

Add to that some of the ridiculous perks they've added, almost every map being tailored for snipers, the mistakes they've made with guns like the 1887's, the glitches and it's just a big mess.

COD4 had a nice variety of maps, Vacant and countdown were more or less flat so the opportunity to Snipe wasn't there while maps like Overgrown and Bloc were good for sniping. Every map on MW2 has multi level building that make it perfect for snipers.

True, almost every map is quite big and like you said multi level, i hope in the patch/map pack they have some good maps, some smaller ones too

hardcore in cod4>>>

game pace was fast enough so you couldnt camp

plus the maps were ona medium scale and people couldnt hide in every rooftop/window you saw

Snd and private for moi

oops thought this was the mw2 thread

either way

you can snipe on every map on this

and personally the semi auto snipers are cheap as hell

but if you have a AR and you have a alrite accuracy, and you spot a sniper more time your going to kill him, unless the sniper is on point imo.

I don't get merked by Snipers (creep and knife ftw), I just don't see the point of making all the maps suited to one type of play.

Their will always be campers but I don't understand why IW made it easier for them with the introduction of certain perks.

true but in the same way there are snipers, 90% of the places in the maps are close-combat zones (well, not hand to hand, but about 5-10 meters away)

they have catered to all types innit

if they are going to have a map its not possible to snipe on, then they would also have to include strictly long rage maps

they make it so you can do both

and in truth if anything the maps are catered towards sniping because sniping ITSELF is stupidly underpowered on the game

end of the game you should get points for distance covered or something, perhaps deter the snipers a little..

I forgot perks aswell.

Commando... OMG! Straight thumb down ting.

My boy absolutley raped it.

Tactical Knife + Marathon + Lightweight + Commando. Llow it.

You should see his new one.

RPG + Scavanger + Frag/Semetx..... Ahahahaha.

Yea the class I use is USP/Deagle/Magnum + Tac Knife, marathon pro, lightweight pro, ninja/commando pro

You dont actually need commando with it as it doesnt add to your knife distance, normally a person with a tac knife will lose out against a person without it using commando (but tac knife can be thrust 3 times in 3 seconds, commando pro like once every 2 n a half secs)

it is usefull for afghan / favela though jumping off sh*t

I have one with ninja and one with commando, I'll use the commando one (so i dont take falling damage) untill i see someone with a hb sensor, then i'll use the class with ninja (though it doesnt work anyway ffs)

Also got a class purely set up for Wasteland

I don't see how sniping is underpowered on the game when 1 shot kills are easily achievable and they thought it made sense to add stuff like thermal sensors (what can you use to counter act this by the way).

Close combat zones how when positions are elevated high enough above the ground to see more or less anyone coming?

Introducing points for distance traveled is the solution to a problem that wouldn't exist had they not made all the maps so sniper friendly.

I don't see how sniping is underpowered on the game when 1 shot kills are easily achievable and they thought it made sense to add stuff like thermal sensors (what can you use to counter act this by the way).

More often than not anything below the chest will not kill (especially without stopping power)

Especially when using the 50.cal rifle, which has a bullet that would remove your arm if it hit it, you need to be dying

The scope is also stupidly hard to use and moves around far too much, having high sensitivity is the only way to reallllly get the best out of it

which is annoying, sensitivity is a preference, you shouldnt have to change it to be better with a rifle

especially if you use a silencer, forget your 1 shot kills from distance even with stopping power

Close combat zones how when positions are elevated high enough above the ground to see more or less anyone coming?

Hardly, the one I can think of that is like this is Afghan, when you stand up on the hill and can see the whole map, however your differently exposed up there to other peoples fire, the bunker, the plane, the other bunker, the ground below, not to mention to have to points behind you in which enemies will surely come from after 1 killcam, not to mention spawning in the cave and going looking up there anyway

thermal sensors (what can you use to counter act this by the way).

You can use Cold-Blooded to not be seen on thermals

I agree with your last point though

it seems every1 has mixes views on this

i agree that the maps are elevated alot so theres is never 1 or 2 ways to get some where but atleast 4 or 5 , which does (limit) campers a bit, but with scavenger and claymores, they can cover most places.

you can snipe on any map, and yes they did cater to us by adding thermal, but again its cheap, and persoanlly i feel no joy of being aided for a kill.for one shot kills its a more 6 or 7/10 times it will be a 1Shot kill. even with the suitable perks and attachments.

but trusay you could snipe on any map on cod4,

imo some maps are way to unequall and biased. from where you spawn and where you have to travel to get some where.

for instance. snd on skidrow, if your actacking and the defending team has some sort of decent tactics. there is no way you are getting in that building. ( 2 man down the long alley, 1 lookin thru green room, 1 upstairs covering the boxes and another down the other alley)

for example.

i could write alot more indepth about this game but it makes me angry

*plays mw2*