Tattoos

NiNES.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Lol you fools it had "Stay Loyal" on one hand and "Stay Humble" on the other

I like it still, lol @ taking anyone's opinion on here serious 80% of you are neeks.

as long as u like it, nothing else matters

i like it still dnt see anything wrong with it

it was me i feel the sentament but didnt feel the tatt repersented that, didnt say grandad/ma

it was a bit generic in my mind but its his tatt and he likes it so good for him... :Y:

Lol. Grandma/Grandad/GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN etc = Generic.

But i see what your saying tbh.

Tatts are really to the persons taste init. Ive seen some dead tatts that the holder always rave about but to me they're meh...

it was me i feel the sentament but didnt feel the tatt repersented that, didnt say grandad/ma

it was a bit generic in my mind but its his tatt and he likes it so good for him... :Y:

Tatts are really to the persons taste init. Ive seen some dead tatts that the holder always rave about but to me they're meh...

nah i hear what ur sayin but for me its a lil plain...

like how many times u been asked who the people are?

that would do my head in, dont get me wrong i would never choose a tribute tatt outta the tatt book

but i would come up with something

Guest Esquilax

that would do my head in, dont get me wrong i would never choose a tribute tatt outta the tatt book

The date of births are a bit of a give away IMO

You see 1933 you're gonna know it's a grandparent

The date of births are a bit of a give away IMO

You see 1933 you're gonna know it's a grandparent

could be 2 triple quadruple OGees

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

you stick a needle deep in your skin and carve it with ink, you call it tatoo, i call it the mark of the beast. we identify criminals who rob in the streets by scars and tattoos dont you bother to think?

when i was young i thought about getting 'hold fast' on my knuckles cos my grandad had it from the war, can remember him telling me the story about it when i was little and saying "when the seas are rough, uve got to hold fast boy' thought it might be a nice way to commemorate. glad i didnt tho a lot of shoreditch type d*ckheads have them naval tatts now and i wud rather keep the phrase in my head than mark my skin, shud leave them things to real sea men imo.

my other grandad had 'maalesh' somewhere where the sun dont shine apparently. which i think means 'who cares?' in arabic, another wartime thing cos he was a desert rat.

/

only got one atm, might get more if i feel theres something i would like to celebrate in ink

err yh, its a small heart filled with jasmine flowers on my arse.

:ph34r:

• Upvote 2