Man flies plane into IRS building

Trilliam

Funny how no one is saying it's a goverment set up.

Yet if the person was a terrorist and 200 people died, I'd be seeing bare copy and pasted articles about how the plane was a hologram and bombs were planted inside the building.

maybe because terrorists plan to kill many people and this man planned to only kill himself?

it may also be that this man's passport got burnt in the fire this time

and that he wasnt linked to many mossad/rich business men

and maybe there werent "wargames" planned to simulate flying a plane into an IRS building and then by stroke of pure coincidence.. a real event happened

maybe, not everyone is as simple minded as you? just maybe

Are you a f*ck*ng moron? Do you know what the definition of terrorist is? The guy is literally a terrorist you inbred fool. Oh he planned to kill only himself right? That's why he didn't just take a sh*t load of sleeping pills, he flew a plane into a building filled with over 100 people while he was it. Just for fun, he didn't plan on killing any one other than himself right?

So you have to be linked to 'typical' or established terrorist networks to be a terrorist?

If someone purchases a handgun, walks into the streets and starts shooting people, said person is a terrorist.

I swear terrorist has become a synonym for Arab?

Oh and just to clarify, the turd clearly had problems with the taxing policy, clearly had political motive, so in the strictest sense of the word, he's still a terrorist.

actually, if you can read...i never said he wasnt.. i was talking in the same sarcastic way streets was when he made his post

the fact that streets and anyone else who thinks like him bcos of the we talk about 9/11 and other govt conspiracies assumes that we cannot deduce what is what at least at face value

we know there are pissed people in the world.

we know that a man can take a gun and go kill 50 people, and not have any connection to alqaeda.

however, its the govt who will actually make idiots like streets beleive that there IS a connection.

terrorist now has a stronger political word.. thats why the media will want to seperate this incident from almutalab

so i dont know who u think ur preaching to, but you failed.

Yet if the person was a terrorist and 200 people died, I'd be seeing bare copy and pasted articles about how the plane was a hologram and bombs were planted inside the building.

maybe because terrorists plan to kill many people and this man planned to only kill himself?

and maybe there werent "wargames" planned to simulate flying a plane into an IRS building and then by stroke of pure coincidence.. a real event happened

alie streets chat shits moretime

c/s

Are you a f*ck*ng moron? Do you know what the definition of terrorist is? The guy is literally a terrorist you inbred fool. Oh he planned to kill only himself right? That's why he didn't just take a sh*t load of sleeping pills, he flew a plane into a building filled with over 100 people while he was it. Just for fun, he didn't plan on killing any one other than himself right?

So you have to be linked to 'typical' or established terrorist networks to be a terrorist?

If someone purchases a handgun, walks into the streets and starts shooting people, said person is a terrorist.

I swear terrorist has become a synonym for Arab?

Oh and just to clarify, the turd clearly had problems with the taxing policy, clearly had political motive, so in the strictest sense of the word, he's still a terrorist.

actually, if you can read...i never said he wasnt.. i was talking in the same sarcastic way streets was when he made his post

the fact that streets and anyone else who thinks like him bcos of the we talk about 9/11 and other govt conspiracies assumes that we cannot deduce what is what at least at face value

we know there are pissed people in the world.

we know that a man can take a gun and go kill 50 people, and not have any connection to alqaeda.

however, its the govt who will actually make idiots like streets beleive that there IS a connection.

terrorist now has a stronger political word.. thats why the media will want to seperate this incident from almutalab

so i dont know who u think ur preaching to, but you failed.

I can't be bothered to reply to your fraff, so I'm just going to call you a c*nt. c*nt.

• Upvote 1