A girl that is known to.....

NiNES.

Any female that is genuinely into you should respect you enough not to not engage in some hardcore 'pillow talk' with next man, especial knowing that you are now on a serious flex. Thats some wackk behaviour like say you cant calm yourself down once in something serious.She should be into you to a degree that she doesnt want to waste her badman lyrics on somebody else ( that kinda deep deep talkin' i mean), maybe on occasion give em some minor level banter..tru politeness and keep all content depending on ur relationship to them. Maybe thats just me but hey.... :D

Wait so what you have to physically on the same pillow by this definitionhow is your wife lying on the same pillow as a next man ever acceptable...that makes no senseHave I mixed this uptbh thoughI think discussing your relationship with a next guy is taking the piss

nah sorry I realised I made that sound confusing, what i mean is the deepness of the discussion with next man over the phone (or watever) is as deep as talking to you partner in bed. that level of intimacy should not be shared. Maybe I take pillow talk seriously, its quite intimate for me.

nah sorry I realised I made that sound confusing, what i mean is the deepness of the discussion with next man over the phone (or watever) is as deep as talking to you partner in bed. that level of intimacy should not be shared. Maybe I take pillow talk seriously, its quite intimate for me.
na its real talk.if u got a man u shouldnt be takin calls from next man at all.

Just to clarify - I didn't mean its ok to wife a chick WHILE shes still involved in pillow talk.Like TF said, I just meant you need to set your acceptable limits and work within them. You would obviously treat a girl who had pillow talk with 1 random yute differently to a girl who used to chat to 5 of your bredrins.Every single person in this topic, your girl has previously had pillow talk with next guys.

give a f*ck who she's talkin to, dont be chewing off ur nails over that sh*t son, just make sure ur c*ck game is strong and u got nothing to worry about...smooth sailing
Judging from this post i'd have to say ur about 16 with none or relatively no serious experience with women
  • Upvote 1

give a f*ck who she's talkin to, dont be chewing off ur nails over that sh*t son, just make sure ur c*ck game is strong and u got nothing to worry about...smooth sailing
Judging from this post i'd have to say ur about 16 with none or relatively no serious experience with women
T'was a joke genius, keep up. Although the first line has an element of truth to it

First of all, a girl that flirts with bare man but never does anything sexual can NEVER be classed as a hoe.However, the lines start becoming blurred when you add in the variable factors such as- type of flirting (e.g sex talk, kissing on cheek etc)- her relationship status- type of man shes flirting with- where the flirting is happening (face-2-face,facebook,phone etc)- How many man she's had sex with and time period before opening her legs.If a girl is a known flirt, thats fine - as long as the above variable factors are all within your limits.Wifing a girl who chats to bare man but has never linked one of them and the talk was just general pillow talk = CoolWifing a girl who chats to bare man and has linked 3 of them, and slept with 2 after 3 weeks of BBM chat = "WHAT THE f*ck? WHY THE f*ck IS HE CALLING YOU FOR? OI, OI OI f*ck*ng CALL HIM BACK AND PUT HIM ON LOUDSPEAKER NOW"
Just.No.

• 3 weeks later...
Just to clarify - I didn't mean its ok to wife a chick WHILE shes still involved in pillow talk.Like TF said, I just meant you need to set your acceptable limits and work within them. You would obviously treat a girl who had pillow talk with 1 random yute differently to a girl who used to chat to 5 of your bredrins.Every single person in this topic, your girl has previously had pillow talk with next guys.
agree 100%only issue is would they lock his call to answer Yours?and would she lock the fone if he went too far?