Top 5 Trolls on VIP2

Guest Tulse Hill

Do you agree with the top 5  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the top 5

• Yes
    • No

mathsboy gets no mention (yeah its justin but still)

i can't get over

'p*ssy p*ssy p*ssy'

PMSL

I am not mathsboy. I have always used a wrestlers name. Justin Credible is a wrestlers name. Anyway, I have no time to come on here all the time anymore so I guess I can't be a stupid f*cking prick. Tulse, why you making a beg topic for?

In Internet slang, a stupid f*cking prick is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Seen, so this "stupid f*cking prick" word is used to freely on here. SMH :rolleyes:

actually hes more of a neeky guy that isnt used to ppl.

Thats what it is with all the trolls, they dont know how to act around people irl and on the internet. People with not many friends.

Because if you think about it.. what normal sane person acts up like some of these trolls. Weirdos.

Guest Intervention

In truth

The trolls on this site are very likely all one person, 3 max.

if Phil Brooks is Justin, he is definitely a stupid f*cking prick

Not least because he picks and chooses when he can speak in a grammatically correct manner and when he cannot.

Some of the sentences CM punk used to come out with could have passed for Afrikaans.