Are you capable of cheating?

Ashman

Social just leave it this topic is done. Do u understand you are tryin argue against a fact? U cannot possibly be right. Yet u talkin like u have a valid argument u dunce. Ur just tryin 2 bring jokes for ur chums intervention I didn't mean 2 go against ur partner so please don't get upset. If u think that's cringeworthy ur as bad as social. I feel for u. Real TalkLens can't pos u right now cause I'm usin my phone but I'll do it when I get chance

Guest Intervention

Lmao stop saying real talk your embarrassing yourselfyour coming with a hypothetical situation and attempting to claim you are rightCan you safely say you would never rape your own mother?Because I happen to think you would, obv it would be wrong of you to disagree with menot sure about yousef but i operate within the realms of realitythe infinite could-be's and parallel realities do not come into it, this is not sliders or back to the future

• Upvote 1

hey i converse with ppl on here all the time with no problems hadfact is this guy thinks im trying to be funny and that he is right wen in fact i am in the right wen i say i am able to speak for myself,and only a perceptive few seem able to register thisso we will have this merry go round of misunderstanding until someone is kind enough to lock the topicc/s ciphers post,with some regret,as i wish it was at the very least sliders out here

I literally cannot believe how far this has gone.Intervention shall I tell u why ur actin a fool? Because ur tryin 2 use something I have already said against me. I have faith that I woudlnt rape my own mother.But I cannot say its a fact that I woudnt because its fact I don't know my future.You wanna talk hypothetical.. Let's take immortal technique dance with the devil. The guy rapes his own mother unintentionally and unknowingly that's just as hypothetical As what u n social are sayin cause its possible right? Intervention fix up ur sayin the same thing as socialThere was no point in u postin what so ever. U have bought nuttin new 2 the discussion.Social u kno what we agree 2 disagree. Bein honest tho this wasn't about being right or wrongThe argument started because of u and ashman arguin over a fact of knowin ur future. Nuttin more nuttin lessit aint like I'm boastin about the fact I dnt kno how my life will turn out but I'm comfortable in my sexuality 2 believe I'm happy with the female species but u social always brag about never bein with a woman and call peopleFaggots who don't agree with u... Now who really seems uncomfortable with their sexuality I ask? Oh intervention. REAL TALKLet me just state suttin, I aint tryin 2 sound smart here. It's not rocket science to know you can't argue against a fact

Guest Flat Eric
more transvestite talkyou man need to stick to schooling yrselves about yr limits end of storyask yrselves why its impossible for you not to cheat its really not a big deal for some pplin fact until very recent decades adultery was seen as a rare delicacy which wud often prompt the writing of a novelhonouring a commitment is not as hard as you faggots are making outand im sure you faggots are making out hardsince unrelenting infidelity is a hallmark of bisexuality
I think I have no choice but to quote Mike Kane...LOL YES! Continue.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Intervention
I literally cannot believe how far this has gone.Intervention shall I tell u why ur actin a fool? Because ur tryin 2 use something I have already said against me. I have faith that I woudlnt rape my own mother.But I cannot say its a fact that I woudnt because its fact I don't know my future.You wanna talk hypothetical.. Let's take immortal technique dance with the devil. The guy rapes his own mother unintentionally and unknowingly that's just as hypothetical As what u n social are sayin cause its possible right? Intervention fix up ur sayin the same thing as social
Here is why you are an idiotLook at the example you have usedas I saidI operate within the the realms of realityYOU can theorise if you like that somehow another woman will disguise herself as my wife ala the Gods of ancient greece and I will copulate with her and thus cheatbut that isnt going to happennone of these scenarios are going to happenonly a child-like mind cannot understand thisEye control whether I cheat or not, as long as that is the case, I won't cheat.As for you banging your mum in an alternate universe thats your fantasy but keep it out of this threadYour argument = well it is physically possible that it COULD happen, therefore you are wrong to say that you wontis feeble at best, disgraceful at worstso I suggest you either go home or come harder than a virgin because you trying to argue this point is laughable and I, and I suspect Social, are only indulging you for the purpose of self-amusementstupidty at its finest

So in ur “relm of reality” its not possible for someone not want to cheat. Get caught in a vulnrable situation, give in to temptation and suprise themselves with what they are capale of yh? Hold tight youIntervention just be quiet please ur bein a fool.Like I said 5 PAGES ago it's highly unlikely but it could happen. That is a FACTNow say what I am saying is a lie? Or prove its a fact that you could never cheat on a woman?You ignorent idiot. You can't argue against a fact. It cannot be done.I would insult u but ur posts show boat your stupidness on such superiour levels than I could achieveSomeone lock this yeah. These guys clearly have no idea. Real Talk

Guest Intervention

I swear I said shut upI speak for myselfWhatever you want to beleive about what you will do, is down to youtry to get into semantics all you wantbut it doesnt change anythingI will not cheatI dont know WHY you keep bringing up the word factI have said from the startI will not cheat.Is there something you find hard to understand about that?

I swear I said shut upI speak for myselfWhatever you want to beleive about what you will do, is down to youtry to get into semantics all you wantbut it doesnt change anythingI will not cheatI dont know WHY you keep bringing up the word factI have said from the startI will not cheat.Is there something you find hard to understand about that?
yes, You're claiming to know the future.

So in ur “relm of reality” its not possible for someone not want to cheat. Get caught in a vulnrable situation, give in to temptation and suprise themselves with what they are capale of yh? Hold tight you
speak for yourself you filthy little whore'we opened a bottle of wine and he was being so charming'im not a get caught up in the moment kind of guy i am a man of steel and wires deal with it and get on with yr own life you immortal techneek listening desperate housewife

So in ur “relm of reality” its not possible for someone not want to cheat. Get caught in a vulnrable situation, give in to temptation and suprise themselves with what they are capale of yh? Hold tight you
speak for yourself you filthy little whore'we opened a bottle of wine and he was being so charming'im not a get caught up in the moment kind of guy i am a man of steel and wires deal with it and get on with yr own life you immortal techneek listening desperate housewife
i feel for Yougetting caught up in the moment >>>>>>___

dont cry for me argentina,dont speak for me eitherbeing a man ,honouring commitments,not wanting to cheat,not being a little whore >>>>>>__

I literally cannot believe how far this has gone.Intervention shall I tell u why ur actin a fool? Because ur tryin 2 use something I have already said against me. I have faith that I woudlnt rape my own mother.But I cannot say its a fact that I woudnt because its fact I don't know my future.You wanna talk hypothetical.. Let's take immortal technique dance with the devil. The guy rapes his own mother unintentionally and unknowingly that's just as hypothetical As what u n social are sayin cause its possible right? Intervention fix up ur sayin the same thing as socialThere was no point in u postin what so ever. U have bought nuttin new 2 the discussion.Social u kno what we agree 2 disagree. Bein honest tho this wasn't about being right or wrongThe argument started because of u and ashman arguin over a fact of knowin ur future. Nuttin more nuttin lessit aint like I'm boastin about the fact I dnt kno how my life will turn out but I'm comfortable in my sexuality 2 believe I'm happy with the female species but u social always brag about never bein with a woman and call peopleFaggots who don't agree with u... Now who really seems uncomfortable with their sexuality I ask? Oh intervention. REAL TALKLet me just state suttin, I aint tryin 2 sound smart here. It's not rocket science to know you can't argue against a fact
i dont brag about never being with a woman btw,mans got hoes in diffrent area codes. i just think its a great shame that this society doesnt produce women worthy of long term relationships imo. if the fact that they been with to many man puts me off i hardly think this means i rate men highly in a sexual manner. furthermore if a policy of not commiting to a woman unless she is worthwhile is alien to you,then it comes as no surprise that cheating will often be on yr agenda,since you wont be having worthwhile relationships.you are part of a fast food society,which is why you are morally obese.the reason im calling you a faggot is cos im speaking for yr future lifestyle choices as thats wat were all on now apparently,according to your bullshit logic

dont cry for me argentina,dont speak for me eitherbeing a man ,honouring commitments,not wanting to cheat,not being a little whore >>>>>>__
wasn't speakin for Youand when i refer to getting caught up in the moment, i didnt mean cheating, i meant whether it be with Your partner or not. now tell me how not cheating makes You more of a man?

wasn't speakin for Youand when i refer to getting caught up in the moment, i didnt mean cheating, i meant whether it be with Your partner or not. now tell me how not cheating makes You more of a man?
do i look like an orphanage to you? im talking about Man as below God and above Animalppl will celebrate the animal in modern culture,this means they are distanced from Godonly if men are men in a society and not animals will a society function tbhif everybody cheats (i dnt mean just sexually) evrything falls apart - trains are not assembled properly ,food is served as poison etc this has happened to the modern family and thus most ppl are dysfunctional errors, deficient in education,social skill,self control or some other aspectthe animal must be shackled and castrated if it cannot be controlled,and furthermore the animal is farmed and slaughtered we concluded it was highly desirous,nay,our duty as human beings,to be the man in the situation rather than the animalin this way we became closer to God and so did the ppl around us,food was plentiful and clean and the trains ran on time
  • Upvote 1

do i look like an orphanage to you? im talking about Man as below God and above Animalppl will celebrate the animal in modern culture,this means they are distanced from Godonly if men are men in a society and not animals will a society function tbhif everybody cheats (i dnt mean just sexually) evrything falls apart - trains are not assembled properly ,food is served as poison etc this has happened to the modern family and thus most ppl are dysfunctional errors, deficient in education,social skill,self control or some other aspectthe animal must be shackled and castrated if it cannot be controlled,and furthermore the animal is farmed and slaughtered we concluded it was highly desirous,nay,our duty as human beings,to be the man in the situation rather than the animalin this way we became closer to God and so did the ppl around us,food was plentiful and clean and the trains ran on time
i can't tell over the internetnothing You said changes how much of a man someone is.

why do you think this current generation of females are all whoresits because there alcoholic fathers cheated on there mothers,so the young girls made a pact with satan to live for destructiondo you think it is not the mark of a man to live up to his responsibilityto honour his familyi assume in all of this that you have no father and were raised by proxy by jay zand yr only concept of honour is 'not backing down' in a confrontationyou are from a new world lens i do not know wat constitutes a man in yr world,is it generating ill begotten riches by any meansbut i am from a world of samurai wer men are defined by honour and principleteach me of yr world

• Upvote 1

why do you think this current generation of females are all whoresits because there alcoholic fathers cheated on there mothers,so the young girls made a pact with satan to live for destructiondo you think it is not the mark of a man to live up to his responsibilityto honour his familyi assume in all of this that you have no father and were raised by proxy by jay zand yr only concept of honour is 'not backing down' in a confrontationyou are from a new world lens i do not know wat constitutes a man in yr world,is it generating ill begotten riches by any meansbut i am from a world of samurai wer men are defined by honour and principleteach me of yr world
a penis and being over 18and no i never had a fatherChivalry is dead - thank god.